Slow computer? Try a PC Upgrade

illwood

Apr 3, 2004
Worcester, MA
Guys, I found a really quick and cheap way to increase the performance of my computer. It started as a PIII 866 with 256Mb of RAM. Then I modded it.

computer-mods.jpg

I figure each sticker is worth about 1000Mhz and 512Mb of RAM. That would make my computer now a PIII 3866Mhz with 1792Mb of RAM.

Now I'm faster than most Intel Xeons.

:jester:

Attachments

• computer-mods.jpg
    computer-mods.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Sponsors (?)

I'm not stupid... I know that you can't afford all the sh** thats under the hoods of those computers from the garage and selling groceries. You've got something extra on the side, and I want in on it too.

Three weeks... race wars... we'll see how you do, then we'll talk.

Ram000 said:
i live my life 10 ghz at a time. nothing else matters, not the cache, not the programs and their bs. for those 10 ghz or less, i'm rebooting.
:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:

This is great, the comments are even funnier than my dumb post.

I'd be surprised if the extra 2 gig shot of **** didnt blow the weld on the hard drive. Now me and the mad scientist have to rip apart the tower and replace the memory stick and ecu fan you fried.

You guys werent double caps-locking like you should. You guys are gonna run out of memory coolant to the fluxer and in turn shred your processor heatsink clutch!!!

illwood said:
Damn, I knew I forgot something. Just wait 'till I get the wing and spinners.

**** the spinners...get the lambo cd drive door then get a turbonator so you can spin the disk to 10000rpms to take advantage of your superior top end power! :spot: