SN65 on E-Bay....

65mistress said:
Q: wow !!!! i still can not beleive how incredibal this car is!!!it takes my breath away, is the car titled as a 65 or a 03,, will the air bags work as origanally designed by ford ?? i would like to buy this car for daughter ,,
Sep-20-06
A: Thank you for the kind words... snip

You have got to be f'n kidding me, that just pisses me off, darn rich kids and there toys.

• Sponsors (?)

Bob,

As a member of the Mustang Community, please swear to us that you will not sell it to anyone under the age of.....

Well just make sure some punk kid won't get it for us? I don't want to see next weeks Youtube/Streetfire top video to be ''Kid wraps SN65 Ultimate Restomod around telephone pole"

Sad to see it go. Hopefully a good new owner will get it and enjoy it just like you guys did. Besides, you're the kinda people that get the thrill from the build.

Best regards,
Carlo

351carlo said:
Bob,

As a member of the Mustang Community, please swear to us that you will not sell it to anyone under the age of.....

Well just make sure some punk kid won't get it for us? I don't want to see next weeks Youtube/Streetfire top video to be ''Kid wraps SN65 Ultimate Restomod around telephone pole"

Couldn’t agree more, But i honestly don’t think that its a age factor, its more like a responsibility factor.

Ebay still at 101K... Ah well, I would rather see it at Barrett Jackson. The big spenders are there. I would imagine that it would bring so much more there than on eBay... Oh well, watch the last 50 minutes!!!!

The last Barrett-Jackson auction was promoted with the fact that all cars were auctioned at no reserve. They told the car owners that if they wanted to place a reserve on the car then they might not be able to fit the car in the auction at all. Are you guys willing to do this? I'd be way nervous and pissed at this.

So, apparently the Second Chance offer scam is still operating.

The SN65 was offered to me for $100,000

Second Chance Offer
Item: 1965 Ford : Mustang SN65 (130026179763)
This message was sent after the listing closed.

Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid for US $100,000.00 on Sep-21-06 20:43:23 PDT is now available for purchase:
1965 Ford : Mustang SN65 (130026179763)

Your Price: US $100,000.00
Offer end date: 5 business days
Second Chance Offer
The seller is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale.

The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy; you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection.
Act Now - This Offer Expires Soon
To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly. This offer expires in 5 days.

You may purchase this item by contacting the seller in this email [email protected]
To learn more about Second Chance Offer, please visit:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/personal_offer.html

Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com/

Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
You can be sure a Second Chance Offer is from your seller when you get the eBay invoice.
Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect ithe community by

Sorry Bob, if I had more cash, I'd buy it tomorrow.