• Mustang Forums
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech

So, am I the only one

  • Thread starter Thread starter THE COBRAMAN
  • Start date Start date Oct 24, 2005
T

THE COBRAMAN

pig 'rassler
Founding Member
Mar 11, 1999
1,974
0
36
Oklahoma
Oct 24, 2005
#1
  • Oct 24, 2005
  • #1
that hates the new forum skins? I miss the Dark Moon. The rest of these blow. Of course, I'm old and hate major change...
 

Wart

I'm Mad as HELL and I'M not Gonna Take it ANYMORE!
Founding Member
Sep 1, 1998
408
3
58
NE Ohio
Oct 25, 2005
#2
  • Oct 25, 2005
  • #2
THE COBRAMAN said:
that hates the new forum skins?
Click to expand...



No, your not the only one.


Of course, I'm old and hate major change...
Click to expand...


Don't go blaming your age.

Change for the better is one thing.

This is not for the better.
 
7

77sleeper

GO BUCS!
Founding Member
Oct 11, 1999
7,266
0
0
Napalm, AZ
Oct 25, 2005
#3
  • Oct 25, 2005
  • #3
actually it kinda is, the new version of the software is MUCH nicer

(click edit in one of your posts) for example
 

Dano78

Founding Member
Nov 1, 1999
2,633
2
47
Vancouver, WA
Oct 25, 2005
#4
  • Oct 25, 2005
  • #4
I didn't think anyone really matterd much WHAT the background color was. As long as it was some kind of blue, I could care less.:SNSign: I'm just here to BS and have a good time.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

K
Engine rebuild in connecticut
  • Kngtmare
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
109
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
Potomus Pete
Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
10
Views
192
The Welcome Wagon Sunday at 7:56 PM
DadLife0724
C
Electrical Fuel Gauge...Help! What did I do or Didn't Do?
  • ChickenDeluxe
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
166
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 3, 2026
ChickenDeluxe
C
2
2010 GT AC issue
  • 2010torchredgt
  • Jun 28, 2026
  • 2010 - 2014 Specific Tech
Replies
1
Views
158
2010 - 2014 Specific Tech Jun 29, 2026
2010torchredgt
2
B
Engine Another no start after washing engine bay
  • bruno
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
882
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 7, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?