So I was cleaning my garage...

hungrymonkey

White by Birth, Trash By Choice
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Oregon.
well I found my 67 buried under some junk. I think its time to get it back on the road. Oddly enough I have everything I need to fix it. Minus some front brake lines and seats.

I also found 1 302 awaiting assembly, 1 351w short block, and 2 bare block 351C needing to be rebuilt.

So look for me to be trolling through the classics again when I break stuff.

This was at my last house, mind you it was a single car garage (barely) and all the junky I had in there filled a double car garage. But I have actually cleaned it up to where I can work on my car. I just need to get my 73 to my house so I can get cracking on that.

Attachments

• motivator6e4122b6a7be2b950ff3999312.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 102
The car I call "Dolores", went from cherry to crap, after Hurricane Opal in 95. Dolores for the Dollars I spend on ths Stang & after my mother "Hurricane Dolores". SWMBO agrees both deserve the names.
Post Opal, I was soo disillusioned & bummed(I felt, like the kid in high school, who's GF had done him wrong, and he never wanted to talk to her again), when we bought the house I just stuffed the remaining shell of the stang in the garrage. Dolores, did duty as a storage shelf of the junk, I threw into the garrage. It took SWMBO, seven years to decide on garrage reclamiation, & demand some thing be done.
By this time I had added to the parts collection an AOD & 92 HO, discovering the then new site fordfuelinjection.com, added the bits to make me ready to attack the Stangs new incarnation. So I guess the kid eventually got the girl he wanted. Hehheh

Yeah, the last time I popped the hood on the Coog, I found a Black Widow "nursery" between the A/C condenser and the rad; and another one (big sucker, too!) wrapped around the D/S hood hinge. Opening the hood tore up the second one a bit; bunch of unhappy "widowed mothers" getting nailed with a can of brake cleaner as they looked to be advancing on me!

EDIT: Sorry, HM; I just wasn't interested in lighting any "WD40 fires" on what's left of the paint! That, and there was a half-can of "Brake-Kleen" right nearby, leftover from getting new binders on the Ram 1500 last month...

From all the chemicals in my workshop, the critters that ain't dead have mutated, and I'm sorry but I don't argue with a fly that can pick up the twelve pound sledge!

Now if I can just teach him to clean up the rest of the crap..........

To heck w/ cleaning up. Does he happen to have opposing thumbs now? He could be a big help w/ some of the DIY projects!