someone give me some eighth mile predictions

2002BLGT

Dec 18, 2003
Bedford VA
the the mods listed in my sig I ran 8.64 1/8th with a 2.3 60 ft at 83mph , came off the line easy and granny shifted I am running 275 BFG drag radials . just ordered 75mm TB , trickflow plenum , edelbrock subframes , lakewood upper and lower control arms , ford 3.73s , aluminum driveshaft and I am going to get the torque boxes and axle tubes welded up and head back to the track so I can launch and drive it a little harder next time .

What do you guys think I will do next time out ????

• Sponsors (?)

I run at a track in natural bridge VA , not sure on elevation , I know my car is faster , didnt heat the tires enough , came off the line idling and still smoked the tires , also I have no gear so in the 1/8th I have to shift to third but I am not getting into boost in third gear , I am going thru the light on engine power , guy there with gears , slicks and bolt ons in a LT1 is running 8.4s consistent I have rapped on the street from a roll , hes only hitting the traps at 80 mph , I know I have alot more in the car , just wondering if 7.90s are possible ???