Spark Plug Wire Holders

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Awhile back someone posted a picture (and link for purchase) of one of those spark plug wire holders that bolt to the valve covers and sort the wires so they look nice. Does anyone have the thread, link, etc?

Also, If anyone else has pics or suggestions for wire separator clips, you can shoot them my way. Ive done the wire tie separators, but I want something little more "show-ready"

Thanks
RC

• Sponsors (?)

I made my own useing wire a little thicker than a coat hanger. bend one around the vavle cover bolt and then bent it up 90*. I drilled two small holes in the wire loom and attached it to the wire with small zip-ties. The wire was cut to size for each loom. Looks great & free... excuse the little bit of dirt...

dc0ff119.jpg

View attachment 294987
View attachment 294989

Attachments

• dc0ff119.jpg
    dc0ff119.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 994
I think I know which one's your talking about RC, but I don't remember the thread. The were billett weren't they? I think BlackVert had them, from ?&? Engineering. I think I know the ones you mean and it's so frustrating I can't think of the thread.

I think I know which one's your talking about RC, but I don't remember the thread. The were billett weren't they? I think BlackVert had them, from ?&? Engineering. I think I know the ones you mean and it's so frustrating I can't think of the thread.

They bolted to the VC's and came up at the right angle to make the wires look almost PERFECTLY placed in there. Im sure the pictures will pop up here soon.
RC

Those were the ones I was talking about. Not sure if those are the ones RC wants.

Thanks for posting the pic BlackVert. Motor looks killer.
thanks!
In my mind I was NOT picturing these, but now that I see them that may be what I was thinking of. Maybe I had just seen a different angle :shrug:
RC
it seemed like you were referring to mine, because you said there were pics and the guy had a set for sale. and i did have an extra set for sale about a year ago
Any close up pictures of how they're mounted?
no, not at this time, sorry. i'll see if i have any other pics from different angles though. it's very straight forward though, the tabs line up with the front valve cover bolt holes
Thanks