@@ Special addition 1990 Mustang GT for sale @@

Richard310

Feb 28, 2011
Greetings, I'm selling a Mustang GT 1990 Hatchback Special Addition, With it's ORIGINAL miles, for a 21 year old car it has very low miles,
i fixed this car my self, BRAND NEW ; Radiator, Breaks, Racing TIRES NEW, BRAND NEW RIMS, i added "FUEL INJECTION" for less gas use,
also bought it Flo masters, new car alarm, and even stereo comes with it, the truth is i bought this car for 5500$ off an old lady
but i got myself a lancer and my folks wont let me keep my mustang.. :( due to there can only be 3 parking spaces were we live, i hate how i spent 2k on this car
and then sell it for a cheap price of 4999$ or best offer. it really needs to go it has no leaks (i can promise you that i drove this car to Bakersfield and back to LA with no freaken problems nor overheat problems, i can let you test drive if you have a license), my 1970 cougar is in the garage so i cant keep my mustang there, i will post pictures of it.
if you have a good offer i might just take it, although im already losing money for selling it this cheap.
you can email me here and i will show some pics.
[email protected] or you can text me, ONLY TEXT! because my galaxy tab doesn't have phone calls.
(310) 986 7802

Attachments

• Car 002.jpg
    Car 002.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Car 004.jpg
    Car 004.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Sponsors (?)