sportlines are in!

spent about 6 hrs yesterday on and off gettin these things in....i had some brakes for food, and driving the chevelle, but it took prob about 4 hrs total to install....it was really pretty straight forward....handles awesome too and i dont even have new shocks/struts/cc plates yet.....ill get some more pics when its nicer out, but heres a few from a few min ago...
DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0633.jpg
    DSCN0633.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0632.jpg
    DSCN0632.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Sponsors (?)

stprorolla49 said:
u kiddin me?? thanks man!!! i definately dont agree...just gimme a few months, then i might agree with you a lil more...one its painted, and got some nice wheels, and some power under the hood, ill be happy:D

I dunno what it is man, maybe it's the fact you're another young guy like me (I'm 19) doing the stang thing, or maybe it's just the simplicty of your car, but I never get tired of looking at it.

stprorolla49 said:
aite man i can dig that...thanks a lot...i just cant wait to get it painted, you have no idea man:D gonna be SWEEEEET

Yeah I remember seeing it before the accident, that baby looked mint. I think a set of Chrome Cobra R's or Bullitts would set that car off real well.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Yeah I remember seeing it before the accident, that baby looked mint. I think a set of Chrome Cobra R's or Bullitts would set that car off real well.

773884_2_full.jpg

yup, im torn between machined 03's w/ 0.5's out back, chrome dished bullits, or chrome saleens.....if i can swing the price tag of the saleens with tires, i will, otherwise its gonna be one of the other 2 choices with 315's out back...

stprorolla49 said:
773884_2_full.jpg

yup, im torn between machined 03's w/ 0.5's out back, chrome dished bullits, or chrome saleens.....if i can swing the price tag of the saleens with tires, i will, otherwise its gonna be one of the other 2 choices with 315's out back...

I don't care for the deep dish bullitts, the Saleens would look sick though!

I know a place you might be able to get a good price on the Saleens...I'll shoot ya a PM

5.0_GT_kid said:
What if I told you I could get you a set of 275/40/17 Michelin Pilots for $200? :D
i want wider than 275 for the bacl first off, secondly i'm talkin bout the price of 18" tires not 17"....if i got 17" wheels, i'd use my 245's from the front of my car for the new front rims, and get some summitomo 315/35/17's for the 10.5 wheels out back...18" tires are jsut tooo much $$