Spring is here,here come the idiots

Had my car at a buddies house while it was getting worked on (he has the shop and the skills). He left it out in the driveway and said the burnouts in front of his house just wouldn't stop.

• Sponsors (?)

i had an early WRX spooling up his turbo right next to me on one of the most notorious cop infested streets in our area. foolish ricers. even when im being a doomass i've never raced and sure as hell never tried racing anyone on 54th ave :nonono:

I kinda like the suburban bikers.....

I have a thing for Milfs, so what better way to check out the ass on a hot 40-something mother of 3 who drives a Lexus SUV by day and rides in leather pants and big black boots on the weekend :)

I know, i know, i'm sick. I'm only 29..but if i pull up next to a car with a cute 18-21 year old on my left...and a cute 35-40 year old on the right...i'm checking out the Milf! :)

Anyway, my Mustang is still sleeping. I haven't increased the insurance coverage yet, so i dont even want to pull it out of the garage.

here in NY we cant get plates with out proof of insurance, and unless you just stop payment they wont cancel insurance with out notification from the DMV. no driving uninsured in NY.

It's a whole different world here. You don't have to show proof of insurance when you get your tag and title, just your driver's license.

I live in the country (out of city limits) so the only law enforcement is the Mississippi Highway partrol (never see them) and the sheriff's dept. A deputy pulled me over in my Cobalt last year and let me off with a warning. They're all pretty cool. One of 'em pulled along side me in my notch last month and waved.

I live in the area that was decimated by hurricane Katrina. For 3 weeks after the storm, there was no law enforcement of any kind, just all of us in the neighborhood watching out for each other. They still haven't returned to their numbers before the storm.

The Harley goons crack me up. They think they can buy a new HD wardrobe and throw it on and TADA they're straight out of Easy Rider. Did anyone in that movie wear brand spankin new leather chaps? They're not fooling anyone....much less the real bikers out there. You can't fire up the credit card and swap your dress shirt and slacks for leathers and be part of a subculture. That makes you a poser.

X10. At this place I used to work, there was a manufacturing facility (factory) downstairs and an office building upstairs. I worked upstairs, but I was buddies with a bunch of the factory guys, which were a bunch of rough-around-the-edges type dudes. One of the "upstairs" guys bought a HD one summer and a TON of HD apparel. He used to ride in to work in the morning with a leather vest and chaps over his dress slacks and button-up shirt. The factory people called him "Biker Ken" behind his back, after the barbie doll. :rlaugh:

View attachment 225309

While on the subject of idots....

I'd like to observe a moment of silence for a fallen comrad. It WAS a 2004 Aniversary Edition Mustang GT. Black, bone stock, good condition. It's driver is a co-worker who decided to pull it out of the garage for the first time (last Sunday) this season and go out an act like an A-Hole on a back road complete with road-side gravel, large culverts, and deep ditches.

To make a long story short, this particualr idiot found all of the above obstacles and totalled the car. Pics soon if I can find a place to host them that isn't blocked here at work.

Fellow Stangers: Please remember to drive within the limits of yourself and the vehicle you're piloting. This dude has a swollen face and two black eyes (the air bag got the final word), but the car's steering rack, undercarriage, and drivetrain, is totally *uxxored.

To her credit: His wife is now making him buy a mini-van (he thought he was going to go out and purchase a 2011 (nearly twice the HP)). One less idiot to worry about, I suppose.

My brothers neighbor, who he had previously had words with regarding his maniac driving, did that 2 years ago in his wrx. 70 on a back country road with 3 foot ditches on either side. Lived just long enough for his parents to come up to top of the road and say good by.

thats pretty powerful, i had a little accident earlier this year, where i messed up my front bumper on a curb. but i couldn't even immagine something like that. after the curb incident over a month ago i've barely gone over 3,500 rpm. no need to haven't been on the interstate yet.

"I have a thing for Milfs, so what better way to check out the ass on a hot 40-something mother of 3 who drives a Lexus SUV by day and rides in leather pants and big black boots on the weekend

I know, i know, i'm sick. I'm only 29..but if i pull up next to a car with a cute 18-21 year old on my left...and a cute 35-40 year old on the right...i'm checking out the Milf!"

hah, im 21 and when i get in that sort of situation i go a cross eyed trying to keep my eyes on both. you're not sick your normal!

I can't stand all of the ricers around here that put a fart can on their cars and think they are fast. The only thing I don't like about the bikers is the revving the engines at stop lights like they need to do it to keep it running or just so others can hear it. I don't freakin care. They all sound pretty much alike. Maybe I should drive around with open headers and rev next to them. :)

Right now my Mustang is still out of commission and my DD is a 2000 Regal GS which they do not bother too much either because they do not know that it is supercharged.

X10. At this place I used to work, there was a manufacturing facility (factory) downstairs and an office building upstairs. I worked upstairs, but I was buddies with a bunch of the factory guys, which were a bunch of rough-around-the-edges type dudes. One of the "upstairs" guys bought a HD one summer and a TON of HD apparel. He used to ride in to work in the morning with a leather vest and chaps over his dress slacks and button-up shirt. The factory people called him "Biker Ken" behind his back, after the barbie doll. :rlaugh:

View attachment 225246

Let me say this: its not how preppy or dirty of a person that determines a true biker. I wear dress pants to work now too, but 5 years ago I hauled pig **** for a living. Just because someone has a job in an office, doesnt mean they cant be a biker. If you have a love for riding, and a bigger love for the sound of an HD v-twin, then who cares what clothes you wear. I go out in my garage and bust knuckles working on the mustang all day, and then get clean and dress nice for work the next day. That doesnt mean I cant ride my Harley with pride. Thats kind of off subject for this thread, but I had to give my opinion on the subject cause it sometimes bothers me. Lets all be friends and not judge eachother on looks! :flag:

(Now Im going to go put on my new chaps and ride like an idiot! :D)

I get what you're saying but you have to know you are an exception to the rule. Also i think there's a very big difference between a "biker" and a person who loves to ride a motorcycle. You know what i mean.

It's just like tattoos...a business person may go out and get full sleeves but those in the industry will still look at him like an outsider. I don't know why or what it takes to get that acceptance. It's just one of those cultural things.

Let me say this: its not how preppy or dirty of a person that determines a true biker. I wear dress pants to work now too, but 5 years ago I hauled pig **** for a living. Just because someone has a job in an office, doesnt mean they cant be a biker. If you have a love for riding, and a bigger love for the sound of an HD v-twin, then who cares what clothes you wear. I go out in my garage and bust knuckles working on the mustang all day, and then get clean and dress nice for work the next day. That doesnt mean I cant ride my Harley with pride. Thats kind of off subject for this thread, but I had to give my opinion on the subject cause it sometimes bothers me. Lets all be friends and not judge eachother on looks! :flag:

(Now Im going to go put on my new chaps and ride like an idiot! :D)

Hey man, I'm not stereotyping at all, just telling a funny story. I wear slacks and a collared shirt to work, too.

My dad's 73, been riding Harleys most of his life. Just two years ago, he rode all the way to Stugis from here (Biloxi). That's a true biker/rider, not one who trailers it to 20 miles outside town and then rides in. He's been there twice, to Daytona once, and rode Route 66 from one end to the other.

And btw, he was in Nasa management. :D