SS Radiator Covers

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
They look sweet, but they scratch pretty easy from what I hear.

damn you hit that nail on the head. I just put one on mine the UPR one, looks really nice but damn its easy to scrach. Mine has all kinds of hairline swirls in it. I use the mothers aluminum polish on it and it looks good but just be careful on what you use to rub on it.

you can see a pic of mine in the latest muscle mustangs the july copy i'm in the pics from carlilse last year .i thnk you can see the cover in that shot.and yes it does scratch easy i have been lucky so far but i only wipe it down with soft cloths.

YEALOH your car was on the cover of muscle mustangs? thats awesome. im gonna send my pic in with my gf half naked on top of it to see if i can get her in the babe of the month (or a 1 pager). congrats. which car is yours>

stang976 said:
YEALOH your car was on the cover of muscle mustangs? thats awesome. im gonna send my pic in with my gf half naked on top of it to see if i can get her in the babe of the month (or a 1 pager). congrats. which car is yours>

Unfortunately for Troy, he was not on the cover. :( However, he meant you can see the rad. cover in the pic of his engine bay in the carlisle article in MM&FF. Its the yellow hood with the custom paint work and polished intake. It would be cool to be in a magazine though. :nice:

I have one.. And yes they do scratch very very easy.

enginebay89.jpg

3m makes a "clear bra" for cars, ya know to stop rock chips and stuff...you put it on the bumper or whatever, and cant even tell its there...i wonder if you took it, shined it up real nce, and put this on top, how it would work out...its gotta be pretty tough stuff, since it will save your paint from chips and what not...

Anthony