I got raped by a Fiero my first run down there. He was running low 14's and a much better RT than me.Striped5.0 said:This guy ran a 13.1 to my 13.7
DoubleONegative said:John force took out Bazemore then Tony Pedregon and finally Cruz Pedregon to advance to the finals!!!
cold96snake said:I got raped by a Fiero my first run down there. He was running low 14's and a much better RT than me.But I did get him on his last run.
those things only had iron dukes for engines. Crap motors
maybe one of the old rubber bushings is gone along with a possible damaged torque box. better get under that car and start looking very closely as to what is going wrong.DoubleONegative said:BTW brian i meant to do those bushings and brace install this winter but i never got to it.
what ya doing tomorrow dan????
Your watching some sick crap. PervertStriped5.0 said:This is awsome, did you see Sleazey blow that puppy
cold96snake said:I got raped by a Fiero my first run down there. He was running low 14's and a much better RT than me.But I did get him on his last run.
we need to line up
DoubleONegative
Active Member
Striped5.0 said:This NHRA race is awsome, did you see Selzie blow that puppy up
Yeah he went up in smoke then backpeddled and the second he got back into the throttle BOOM!!!!! and still ran a 7!!!!
DoubleONegative
Active Member
Striped5.0 said:we need to line up
You don't want none of that blown 4V with 4.10s trav
DoubleONegative said:You don't want none of that blown 4V with 4.10s trav
never know what can happen at the track. Miss a shift and it can be all over just like that, ask dan if he wasent pushing over 500 HP he wouldent have cought up w/ me on our run.
F you, I raced him about 4 times. Mf ran low 14's all night, and laughing at me. Every time I started to reel him in the 1/4 was up.gaslight said:
those things only had iron dukes for engines. Crap motors
cold96snake said:F you, I raced him about 4 times. Mf ran low 14's all night, and laughing at me. Every time I started to reel him in the 1/4 was up.
damn that sucks.
At least I was able to come way from the track friday w/ a few losses but to a 527 HP 04 Cobra and a C5 Corvette
cold96snake said:Yes, yes we do.
it will be fun b/c its a win win situation for me
If I win..... / Cartman voice on/ HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA / cartman voice off/
If I loose... Dood you have a blown cobra
Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
chillin all dayDoubleONegative said:i am officially buzzed!!!!!! oooh the Molson XXX will get ya 6 down 6 to go
BTW brian i meant to do those bushings and brace install this winter but i never got to it.
what ya doing tomorrow dan????
Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 373
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 142
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 140
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 189
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 448