• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 406
  • 407
  • 408
  • 409
  • 410
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 408 of 1056 Next Last

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 18, 2005
#8,141
  • Jul 18, 2005
  • #8,141
Well the wife bought a 2001 Cobra...Let the modding begin!!!!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 18, 2005
#8,142
  • Jul 18, 2005
  • #8,142
what happened to the vert?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 18, 2005
#8,143
  • Jul 18, 2005
  • #8,143
Striped5.0 said:
Dont forget my cars 11 yrs old and riding on the stock supension after 132,000 miles, its due for something new.
Click to expand...
Heres something new,.....it needs a better driver!



 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 18, 2005
#8,144
  • Jul 18, 2005
  • #8,144
gaslight said:
what happened to the vert?
Click to expand...

It became my daily driver
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 18, 2005
#8,145
  • Jul 18, 2005
  • #8,145
not a bad driver
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 19, 2005
#8,146
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,146
Dan_Soprano said:
when Fry got down here he was saying you guys are getting $55 a day in Sig.......
Click to expand...

then he was the only one
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 19, 2005
#8,147
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,147
FEARNO1 said:
Well the wife bought a 2001 Cobra...Let the modding begin!!!!
Click to expand...

NICE!!!! details man, color, miles, etc
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 19, 2005
#8,148
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,148
cold96snake said:
I think I'm gonna go. What time you plan on getting there?
Click to expand...


not sure yet , sometime in the morn but I'll let you know soon.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 19, 2005
#8,149
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,149
gaslight said:
Heres something new,.....it needs a better driver!



Click to expand...


HAHA very funny jack ass. So when are you going to run yours? Since you upgraded to your 31 splines I would figure you would be making a few runs. Now that your rear end will hold up I'll be the one when you blow your T-5 apart
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 19, 2005
#8,150
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,150
haven't changed to the 31s yet. I did get a 31 spline Trac-loc this winter but not the axels yet.
I have seriously thought about sticky tires but not sure what will fit plus I really don't want to spend money on that right now. There are plenty of other things to buy first but I have to get the money.
I will run it at the track if I can. Won't be any spectacular times though without the traction.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 19, 2005
#8,151
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,151
Same here. I might run too, but might not be the best times.
 
S

SGOODRIC50

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2002
130
0
0
Maine
Jul 19, 2005
#8,152
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,152
When are you going down to the track? Let me know
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 19, 2005
#8,153
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,153
SGOODRIC50 said:
When are you going down to the track? Let me know
Click to expand...

Well, the plan is to go on Sat. I guess it's a test & tune day. Not sure on the details yet.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 19, 2005
#8,154
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,154
DoubleONegative said:
NICE!!!! details man, color, miles, etc
Click to expand...
its an 01 Zinc Yellow Vert.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 19, 2005
#8,155
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,155
Gates open at 8AM same rules apply as on street night. Not sure of the cost. I would like to get there as early as possible so Im going to try to be there around 8.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 19, 2005
#8,156
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,156
Fred, thats awesome that you got another Stang
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 19, 2005
#8,157
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,157
gaslight said:
haven't changed to the 31s yet. I did get a 31 spline Trac-loc this winter but not the axels yet.
I have seriously thought about sticky tires but not sure what will fit plus I really don't want to spend money on that right now. There are plenty of other things to buy first but I have to get the money.
I will run it at the track if I can. Won't be any spectacular times though without the traction.
Click to expand...


its about having fun more then anything. I dont expect to be ripping off any amazing times either. Ive got a long ways to go before I consider myself a good driver at the track. There are so many diffrent factors to try and improve on from tire PSI, launching at what RPM, Shift points, just takes time to get it all down.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 19, 2005
#8,158
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,158
Striped5.0 said:
Gates open at 8AM same rules apply as on street night.
Click to expand...

It's not the same rules as street night. Maybe you should stop guessing and read there website.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 19, 2005
#8,159
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,159
Striped5.0 said:
Fred, thats awesome that you got another Stang
Click to expand...

Thanks...Couldnt quite talk her into the 440 Roush..now just waiting for the GT500 to come out....
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 19, 2005
#8,160
  • Jul 19, 2005
  • #8,160
Dan_Soprano said:
its an 01 Zinc Yellow Vert.
Click to expand...

You are correct sir...with chromies and tint
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 406
  • 407
  • 408
  • 409
  • 410
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 408 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
142
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
140
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?