• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 408
  • 409
  • 410
  • 411
  • 412
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 410 of 1056 Next Last

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,181
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,181
Man, it's funny to listen to you guys. I really want to go, just depends on work. If I go, I'll definatly put on my old ass DR's. I'll try the best I can, but I could use a 2 step. I'am really only interested in the trap speed. I'am also curious to see if I run out of gear. I feel that I might.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 20, 2005
#8,182
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,182
I bet Travis beats all of you!!!!!!!!!
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,183
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,183
DoubleONegative said:
NICE FRED although i kinda liked being the only Zinc in the crowd, but then again they are all over in florida
Click to expand...

If its any consolation to you yours is faster..for the moment anyways..LOL
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,184
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,184
Dan_Soprano said:
I bet Travis beats all of you!!!!!!!!!
Click to expand...

 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 20, 2005
#8,185
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,185
FEARNO1 said:
If its any consolation to you yours is faster..for the moment anyways..LOL
Click to expand...
you ought to throw a procharger or NOVI on that thing and really take advantage of that high ass reving motor!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,186
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,186
whitehorseupnorth said:
Man, it's funny to listen to you guys. I really want to go, just depends on work. If I go, I'll definatly put on my old ass DR's. I'll try the best I can, but I could use a 2 step. I'am really only interested in the trap speed. I'am also curious to see if I run out of gear. I feel that I might.
Click to expand...
oh come on. It would be great if you could also make it there. You don't need the 2 step to have a good time and do you really need to be building boost on the line to have fun?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,187
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,187
Dan_Soprano said:
I bet Travis beats all of you!!!!!!!!!
Click to expand...
that would be funny. He has more track experience than me.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,188
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,188
SGOODRIC50 said:
Is Saturdays test session a definite thing?
Click to expand...
sure sounds like it....

although someone should give them a call just to be sure that everythings kosher. As I read it, it's $25/person. But there's also a bunch of other things happening that day and, well...
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,189
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,189
Dan_Soprano said:
you ought to throw a procharger or NOVI on that thing and really take advantage of that high ass reving motor!
Click to expand...

Thats the direction Im leaning....
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,190
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,190
gaslight said:
that would be funny. He has more track experience than me.
Click to expand...
yeah, he's always claiming the "rookie" excuse.

Anyway, are we even gonna be able to line up against each other? Isn't the test sessions when they use just one lane? I think I read somewhere that's why with the new resurfacing, the right lanes so much better/more rubber.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,191
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,191
FEARNO1 said:
Thats the direction Im leaning....
Click to expand...
What, you got a problem w/ vortech?



 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,192
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,192
whitehorseupnorth said:
Man, it's funny to listen to you guys. I really want to go, just depends on work. If I go, I'll definatly put on my old ass DR's. I'll try the best I can, but I could use a 2 step. I'am really only interested in the trap speed. I'am also curious to see if I run out of gear. I feel that I might.
Click to expand...
I thought the older dr's got the better, at least to a point.
I'm kinda interested in my trap speed and gearing too. It should be cooler and drier saturday.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 20, 2005
#8,193
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,193
Dan_Soprano said:
you ought to throw a procharger or NOVI on that thing and really take advantage of that high ass reving motor!
Click to expand...

I say a ATI D1SC at 9psi should be good, that way if you ever want more the head unit will be more that capable. the D1SC at 9psi should be good for 475RWHP.

Also that car needs gears man, i wish i would have done 3.73 minumum when i first bought the car
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,194
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,194
cold96snake said:
What, you got a problem w/ vortech?



Click to expand...

Nope. Been checking out their kits also.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,195
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,195
DoubleONegative said:
Also that car needs gears man, i wish i would have done 3.73 minumum when i first bought the car
Click to expand...

You aint kidding.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 20, 2005
#8,196
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,196
FEARNO1 said:
You aint kidding.
Click to expand...

The RPM rush is fun though.....i loved my car in the high RPMs, now i really love my car in the high rpm i am just alittle more reluctant to keep it there as long now
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,197
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,197
I'm leaning towards 3.93's myself.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,198
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,198
cold96snake said:
Anyway, are we even gonna be able to line up against each other? Isn't the test sessions when they use just one lane? I think I read somewhere that's why with the new resurfacing, the right lanes so much better/more rubber.
Click to expand...
I'll try to call them tomorrow and ask a couple of questions unless you want to call them tonight. 1-877-dragway.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,199
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,199
gaslight said:
I'll try to call them tomorrow and ask a couple of questions unless you want to call them tonight. 1-877-dragway.
Click to expand...
Go ahead. Let us know. You've got more track issues then me.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,200
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,200
drove up Mt Washington yesterday. That is one narrow road and there are no guardrails. You could slip off the road on one side into some rocks or roll off the side of the mountain on the other side of the road. Sucks when you have to move by on comming traffic. There are some nice steep slopes on the side of the road. It was in the low 60s up top and covered in clouds so the visability at the top sucked. Nice trip though.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 408
  • 409
  • 410
  • 411
  • 412
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 410 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
142
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
140
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?