• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 409
  • 410
  • 411
  • 412
  • 413
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 411 of 1056 Next Last

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,201
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,201
cold96snake said:
Go ahead. Let us know. You've got more track issues then me.
Click to expand...
what do you mean by issues ,dog balls?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 20, 2005
#8,202
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,202
SGOODRIC50 said:
Is Saturdays test session a definite thing?
Click to expand...


yes. Im thinking of going friday as well. Just going to keep an eye on the T-storm situation before I decide if I go fri or not.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 20, 2005
#8,203
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,203
cold96snake said:
yeah, he's always claiming the "rookie" excuse.
Click to expand...


Ive only been down the drag strip 10 times this yr.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 20, 2005
#8,204
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,204
cold96snake said:
yeah, he's always claiming the "rookie" excuse.

Anyway, are we even gonna be able to line up against each other? Isn't the test sessions when they use just one lane? I think I read somewhere that's why with the new resurfacing, the right lanes so much better/more rubber.
Click to expand...
the test and tune is both lanes. its the track rental that is single lane.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 20, 2005
#8,205
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,205
cold96snake said:
Anyway, are we even gonna be able to line up against each other? Isn't the test sessions when they use just one lane?
Click to expand...


Even if it is you can still compare time slips.


I'll call the track in the morn before I go to work and find out the details.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,206
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,206
gaslight said:
what do you mean by issues ,dog balls?
Click to expand...
issue 1 = split block
issue 2 = um, 31 splines
issue 3 = scared? something might breeeeaaaakkkkk.

Oh, and I have no issues w/ dog balls. They might taste yummy. I'm sure you know.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 20, 2005
#8,207
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,207
cold96snake said:
issue 1 = split block
issue 2 = um, 31 splines
issue 3 = scared? something might breeeeaaaakkkkk.

Oh, and I have no issues w/ dog balls. They might taste yummy. I'm sure you know.
Click to expand...



Issue #4. Street tires.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,208
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,208
Striped5.0 said:
Ive only been down the drag strip 10 times this yr.
Click to expand...
Which is 7 times more than me and, um, 10 x more than Brian.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 20, 2005
#8,209
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,209
let the suspension overhall begin


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=7987160967&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1



Mike... How much to install these and a set of upper/lower control arms at your shop???
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 20, 2005
#8,210
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,210
Dan_Soprano said:
the test and tune is both lanes. its the track rental that is single lane.
Click to expand...
Thank you for clearing that up.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 20, 2005
#8,211
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,211
cold96snake said:
Which is 7 times more than me and, um, 10 x more than Brian.
Click to expand...


Oh well. May be a few more times if I go down on friday.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 20, 2005
#8,212
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,212
cold96snake said:
Thank you for clearing that up.
Click to expand...
thats what I am here for!
 
S

SGOODRIC50

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2002
130
0
0
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,213
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,213
gaslight said:
drove up Mt Washington yesterday. That is one narrow road and there are no guardrails. You could slip off the road on one side into some rocks or roll off the side of the mountain on the other side of the road. Sucks when you have to move by on comming traffic. There are some nice steep slopes on the side of the road. It was in the low 60s up top and covered in clouds so the visability at the top sucked. Nice trip though.
Click to expand...


I was up there two weekends ago as well. The view was amazing at the time I was there and it was in the lower 50's however, it felt very cool with the windchill. I agree on the narrow road, I can't believe that the record to climbing that road in a car is just over 7 minutes...Rediculous people...
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 20, 2005
#8,214
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,214
so Sam you going to come down on saturday? Looks like a good number of us are going to be able to make it.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 20, 2005
#8,215
  • Jul 20, 2005
  • #8,215
Striped5.0 said:
Mike... How much to install these and a set of upper/lower control arms at your shop???
Click to expand...


I guess I've been replaced...
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 21, 2005
#8,216
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #8,216
whitehorseupnorth said:
I guess I've been replaced...
Click to expand...


well no but w/ your work schdule and mine its not always easy to get together and get stuff done. I wont get them until late next week if your not working on my weds/thurs off we can do it then.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 21, 2005
#8,217
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #8,217
Striped5.0 said:
let the suspension overhall begin


http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=7987160967&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1



Mike... How much to install these and a set of upper/lower control arms at your shop???
Click to expand...
rioredsn95gt
how about some new springs to compliment the Illuminas
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 21, 2005
#8,218
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #8,218
SGOODRIC50 said:
I was up there two weekends ago as well. The view was amazing at the time I was there and it was in the lower 50's however, it felt very cool with the windchill. I agree on the narrow road, I can't believe that the record to climbing that road in a car is just over 7 minutes...Rediculous people...
Click to expand...
I wouldn't race up that Mt. in anything. I climbed the Mt. when I was in high school many years ago and we had great views then. We had climbed in early June and had snow flurries at the top.
It was kind of cool watching the clouds blow right past you.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 21, 2005
#8,219
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #8,219
whitehorseupnorth said:
I guess I've been replaced...
Click to expand...
replaced like a cheap WHORE!!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 21, 2005
#8,220
  • Jul 21, 2005
  • #8,220
gaslight said:
rioredsn95gt
how about some new springs to compliment the Illuminas
Click to expand...


I have FMS C Springs.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 409
  • 410
  • 411
  • 412
  • 413
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 411 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
149
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?