• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 416
  • 417
  • 418
  • 419
  • 420
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 418 of 1056 Next Last

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 26, 2005
#8,341
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8,341
whitehorseupnorth said:
Figured, I would throw that in there..

It's fuuny, Now that I see all these trap speeds, I'am begining to wonder how accurate as these dyno runs really are?? I know there are more facters involved. Just some food for thought.
Click to expand...
That is one reason I havent bothered going to any dyno since last year. Why chase from dyno to dyno until you find the numbers you want. Just a waste of money for me. I know my A/F ratio is good. There is definitely alot more to look at than just peak power ratings.
With the lack of traction I'm amazed at my trap speed compared to Mike .
Can't believe you guys are calling the 5.0 a dinosaur.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 26, 2005
#8,342
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8,342
Larry
that Trac-Loc can be rebuilt for a small amout of money. I think a clutch pack with a bottle of friction modifier are under $50.
The tranny is a different story.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 26, 2005
#8,343
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8,343
Travis
Sorry to hear about your viruses but thats what you get for enjoying all that man-man love you get at work. Your Trojan has holes in it.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 26, 2005
#8,344
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8,344
Thinking about putting a glass pack on my car. For the wastegate that is. Hey Mike, you got anything over at the shop that would work for quieting down my wastegate. I was also thinking about running the exhaust back into the down pipe, but thats a little more involved. Also, don't want to mess with the jet-hot coating.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 26, 2005
#8,345
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8,345
gaslight said:
Travis
Sorry to hear about your viruses but thats what you get for enjoying all that man-man love you get at work. Your Trojan has holes in it.
Click to expand...


actually things turned out for the best my 40 gig hard drive was full and alot of it was not stuff I even needed on here anymore. Granted I did loose programs like MS office and word and Photo shop but I can DL all of them again. My computer runs much faster now w/ all the free space
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 26, 2005
#8,346
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8,346
Striped5.0 said:
actually things turned out for the best my 40 gig hard drive was full and alot of it was not stuff I even needed on here anymore. Granted I did loose programs like MS office and word and Photo shop but I can DL all of them again. My computer runs much faster now w/ all the free space
Click to expand...
where did you download photoshop from?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 26, 2005
#8,347
  • Jul 26, 2005
  • #8,347
Dan_Soprano said:
where did you download photoshop from?
Click to expand...


borrowed it from my moms office.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 27, 2005
#8,348
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,348
03BADSTANG said:
My 4.6 mod engine runs strong from a roll, right Chris?
Click to expand...


From a roll eh?? what do drive a Supra
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 27, 2005
#8,349
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,349
03BADSTANG said:
My 4.6 mod engine runs strong from a roll
Click to expand...


What is this? Ricer racing 101 ?
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Jul 27, 2005
#8,350
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,350
03BADSTANG said:
Thanks The car is great, it's just the meathead behind the wheel that needs work.
Click to expand...

you will get it
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 27, 2005
#8,351
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,351
DoubleONegative said:
From a roll eh?? what do drive a Supra
Click to expand...










edit: MY PAGE HOES!!!!!!!!!
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Jul 27, 2005
#8,352
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,352
FEARNO1 said:
It'll come. Just need more practice. Overall I think you've come along ways from when you started
Click to expand...


Thanks bro
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 27, 2005
#8,353
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,353
Mikes getting all kinds of moral support. Or is it that, we feel sorry for you???
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 27, 2005
#8,354
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,354
03 Cobra.........$30,000
KB SC.............$5000
over 550 RWHP
Can't trap over 120 MPH....PRICELESS!!!
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Jul 27, 2005
#8,355
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,355
whitehorseupnorth said:
03 Cobra.........$30,000
KB SC.............$5000
over 550 RWHP
Can't trap over 120 MPH....PRICELESS!!!
Click to expand...


Still faster than the SSoM president down the old quarter mile...hehe....
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 27, 2005
#8,356
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,356
03BADSTANG said:
Still faster than the SSoM president down the old quarter mile...hehe....
Click to expand...

True, I made one run, and I wasn't hard on her. I ran a 12.7 with only 300rwhp...
 
S

SGOODRIC50

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2002
130
0
0
Maine
Jul 27, 2005
#8,357
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,357
Nice MPH Chris, I am very familiar with the transmission sound
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 27, 2005
#8,358
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,358
DoubleONegative said:
Sounds like a good time to get a T56 to me....i am sure you can find a new rearend or rebuild your current one fairly cheap.
Click to expand...
I was thinking more along the lines of a TKO 600, but I'm going back to court w/ the bitch, so things are on a holding pattern.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 27, 2005
#8,359
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,359
gaslight said:
Larry
that Trac-Loc can be rebuilt for a small amout of money. I think a clutch pack with a bottle of friction modifier are under $50.
The tranny is a different story.
Click to expand...
Sure, if you have the right tools and someone to help. (hint hint)

See above post.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Jul 27, 2005
#8,360
  • Jul 27, 2005
  • #8,360
rustang04 said:
any of you guys going to the Maine forest rally?

http://maineforestrally.com/
Click to expand...
Hmmmm, I knew there was one in ME. Last year, about this time, .... long story short the was 2 wrx sti's changing tires and an old supra w/ big ass mud tires on it.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 416
  • 417
  • 418
  • 419
  • 420
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 418 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
144
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?