Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
whitehorseupnorth said:03 Cobra.........$30,000
KB SC.............$5000
over 550 RWHP
Can't trap over 120 MPH....PRICELESS!!!
DoubleONegative
Active Member
cold96snake said:I was thinking more along the lines of a TKO 600, but I'm going back to court w/ the bitch, so things are on a holding pattern.
you gonna try to get custody of Preston??? man i hope so he's a damn good kid
03BADSTANG
New Member
- Jul 19, 2005
- 48
- 0
- 0
Dan_Soprano said:
Don't sweat it brother. I WILL get my 120mph+ trap speed with the car set up like it is now, and represent for the Modular 4V crowd! Then the prez can eat a dick
Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
Oh, so will I, although my setup MIGHT change just a bit........03BADSTANG said:Don't sweat it brother. I WILL get my 120mph+ trap speed with the car set up like it is now, and represent for the Modular 4V crowd! Then the prez can eat a dick
well we could run the wastegate pipe further back and under the car. other than that we could weld it into the exhaust under the car so you wouldn't see it. it wouldn't be that bad just use a holesaw and that would minimize the impact on the jet hot.whitehorseupnorth said:Thinking about putting a glass pack on my car.For the wastegate that is. Hey Mike, you got anything over at the shop that would work for quieting down my wastegate. I was also thinking about running the exhaust back into the down pipe, but thats a little more involved. Also, don't want to mess with the jet-hot coating.
DoubleONegative said:From a roll eh?? what do drive a Supra
no ****ting on supras.
Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
wow, struck a nerve eh?rustang04 said:no ****ting on supras.let me know when you run 132mph in the quarter
Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
View attachment 508551whitehorseupnorth said:03 Cobra.........$30,000
KB SC.............$5000
over 550 RWHP
Can't trap over 120 MPH....PRICELESS!!!
Dan_Soprano said:wow, struck a nerve eh?
no i just had to get defensive real quik.
i tuned the supra last week it now has 694.13rwhp. we are taking it to oxford tonight to try it out
Dan_Soprano
15 Year Member
Thanks, but no, I'm not.DoubleONegative said:you gonna try to get custody of Preston??? man i hope so he's a damn good kid
She's
1) a good mom
2) a lawyer
pm
on the 1/8thrustang04 said:no i just had to get defensive real quik.
i tuned the supra last week it now has 694.13rwhp. we are taking it to oxford tonight to try it out
rustang04 said:i tuned the supra last week it now has 694.13rwhp. we are taking it to oxford tonight to try it out
psh..oh yeah,well i know a guy that has a friend of a friends brothers sisters uncles boyfriend who is one the internet that has a car that was just tuned that has 695hp and would wax that Supra..I know I saw the picture so I know its legit...
Just messing with ya....Is it your Supra that you tuned??
stop trying to play catch up with the Turbos, you HOMO!03BADSTANG said:Don't sweat it brother. I WILL get my 120mph+ trap speed with the car set up like it is now, and represent for the Modular 4V crowd! Then the prez can eat a dick
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 373
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 149
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 141
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 189
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 449