• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 418
  • 419
  • 420
  • 421
  • 422
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 420 of 1056 Next Last

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 28, 2005
#8,381
  • Jul 28, 2005
  • #8,381
gaslight said:
Guess who turned 37 today?
Click to expand...

You???
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 28, 2005
#8,382
  • Jul 28, 2005
  • #8,382
Think I found my B-day Present to myself.




 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 28, 2005
#8,383
  • Jul 28, 2005
  • #8,383
FEARNO1 said:
Is it your Supra that you tuned??
Click to expand...
yeah, the thing is sick looking........essp. sitting next to the skyline........
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 28, 2005
#8,384
  • Jul 28, 2005
  • #8,384
rustang04 said:
no i just had to get defensive real quik.

i tuned the supra last week it now has 694.13rwhp. we are taking it to oxford tonight to try it out
Click to expand...

Holy ****E!!!!!

I have nothing against Supras bro i just don't some of the drivers they are like most vette owners....they think they are invincible.

BTW i do love how that car looks next to the Skyline, both are friggin sick cars.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 28, 2005
#8,385
  • Jul 28, 2005
  • #8,385
Striped5.0 said:
Think I found my B-day Present to myself.




Click to expand...

yeah thats all you need

BTW i can just see your fat ass on that thing, and hearing that bike cry "UNCLE UNCLE" lol
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 29, 2005
#8,386
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,386
DoubleONegative said:
yeah thats all you need

BTW i can just see your fat ass on that thing, and hearing that bike cry "UNCLE UNCLE" lol
Click to expand...



HAHA Very funny, you very funny American.


I just need something else besides the Stang Ive had it going on 6 yrs now and Im not tired or sick of it just that its such a money pit and I keep spending money on it so I think if I had something else I would be less inclined to do that. Ive always wanted one anyway even before I was into Stangs just that I never seriously thought about it until now. Theres lots of guys at work that have bikes so theres pleantly of people to ride with. The Stang scence is kinda slow this yr, besides FFW and the Track I havnt really done much, the whole car show thing is old I only want to go to a few of them now.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 29, 2005
#8,387
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,387
Oh ya, stick yourself with another payment... Then, in 6 months you'll get sick of it and sell it at a loss. Why don't you do what I've been telling you.. Save your money and buy a house. I wish I did that a lot sooner than I did,
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 29, 2005
#8,388
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,388
whitehorseupnorth said:
Oh ya, stick yourself with another payment... Then, in 6 months you'll get sick of it and sell it at a loss. Why don't you do what I've been telling you.. Save your money and buy a house. I wish I did that a lot sooner than I did,
Click to expand...


Its not your money.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 29, 2005
#8,389
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,389
Striped5.0 said:
I just need something else besides the Stang Ive had it going on 6 yrs now and Im not tired or sick of it just that its such a money pit and I keep spending money on it so I think if I had something else I would be less inclined to do that..
Click to expand...


You say that now but it wont happen. You'll soon want to mod the bike especially when you start riding with others..trust me. been there done that,and if you think car parts are expensive what til you start buying bike parts.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 29, 2005
#8,390
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,390
FEARNO1 said:
You say that now but it wont happen. You'll soon want to mod the bike especially when you start riding with others..trust me. been there done that,and if you think car parts are expensive what til you start buying bike parts.
Click to expand...


I dont really plan on modding the bike, prob just a slip on pipe and maybe a diffrent shield on the front. Other then that its fast enough for me only stuff I really want is riding apperal like nice jacket and gloves.

Thats one thing I have been thinking about is it would be good to have a nice stang and a nice bike but how much would the Stang get neglected? I like both just as much but Ive never owned a bike so I at least want to try it and see how I like it, if its not cracked up to what I thought it would be then I can always sell it later on if I get one. For now Im just doing alot of reading up on them b/c Ive been out of the bike scene for so long, I used to be a huge ZX fan but I really like the looks of the R6. I'll start looking next week on my days off and see what I can find I'll more then likley have to get a used 03-04 R6 b/c as far as I know there are no new ones left on a showroom floor in New England, they seem to be the hot bike at the moment.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 29, 2005
#8,391
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,391
Striped5.0 said:
Its not your money.
Click to expand...

Thank god!! Wheres my money?? Pay up Sucka..
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Jul 29, 2005
#8,392
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,392
cold96snake said:
on the 1/8th
Click to expand...

the 1/8th starts every 1/4. besides unlimited runs and i don't know if you are familiar with supras but thats were they struggle so we are testing on the 1/8th.
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
Jul 29, 2005
#8,393
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,393
FEARNO1 said:
psh..oh yeah,well i know a guy that has a friend of a friends brothers sisters uncles boyfriend who is one the internet that has a car that was just tuned that has 695hp and would wax that Supra..I know I saw the picture so I know its legit...

Just messing with ya....Is it your Supra that you tuned??
Click to expand...

DINK
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 29, 2005
#8,394
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,394
FEARNO1 said:
You say that now but it wont happen. You'll soon want to mod the bike especially when you start riding with others..trust me. been there done that,and if you think car parts are expensive what til you start buying bike parts.
Click to expand...
yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah Bika BoyZ!!!!!!!!!!!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Jul 29, 2005
#8,395
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,395
Watch this!!! Kinda scary!!
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=41DC920E-59E3-49A5-920C-411A2DE0A784&p=0
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 29, 2005
#8,396
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,396
Striped5.0 said:
You?

Guess who turns 28 next week?
Click to expand...
MY UNDERWEAR!!!!!!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 29, 2005
#8,397
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,397
If you really want a bike get a used one. If you get tired of it after a while then its not as big of a loss to get rid of it. If you think that you can't enjoy the car now because of the crappy weather wait till you get a bike. The bike will sit more often than you think. I got rid of my bike about 5 years ago and I don't really miss it. It was fun but I used it less and less and always wondering if the weather was going to turn crappy.
Its a big investment and commitment but a house is a great thing to have.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 29, 2005
#8,398
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,398
Dan_Soprano said:
yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah Bika BoyZ!!!!!!!!!!!
Click to expand...


 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 29, 2005
#8,399
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,399
That axel coming off was awesome. Is that was is going to happen to Mike because he's trying to keep up to the turbos?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 29, 2005
#8,400
  • Jul 29, 2005
  • #8,400
gaslight said:
If you really want a bike get a used one. If you get tired of it after a while then its not as big of a loss to get rid of it. If you think that you can't enjoy the car now because of the crappy weather wait till you get a bike. The bike will sit more often than you think. I got rid of my bike about 5 years ago and I don't really miss it. It was fun but I used it less and less and always wondering if the weather was going to turn crappy.
Its a big investment and commitment but a house is a great thing to have.
Click to expand...


I plan on getting a used one. I'll only find out if and how much I like having a bike unless I get one and find out for myself. Yes a house is nice and I want my own one day but I dont mind where I live either Im happy where I am and its a nice area and a nice place.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 418
  • 419
  • 420
  • 421
  • 422
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 420 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
374
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
149
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
142
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
449
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?