• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 419
  • 420
  • 421
  • 422
  • 423
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 421 of 1056 Next Last

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 30, 2005
#8,401
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,401
How about you get alittle red scooter instead....lol

Edit: my page bitches
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Jul 30, 2005
#8,402
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,402
Larry!!! eaton Posis' for sale

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205529
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Jul 30, 2005
#8,403
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,403
gaslight said:
That axel coming off was awesome. Is that was is going to happen to Mike because he's trying to keep up to the turbos?
Click to expand...

:damnit:
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Jul 30, 2005
#8,404
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,404
Just your friendly neigborhood 2000 horsepower TT Viper....

Viper
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 30, 2005
#8,405
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,405
DoubleONegative said:
How about you get alittle red scooter instead....lol

Edit: my page bitches
Click to expand...


Umm, No
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 30, 2005
#8,406
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,406
03BADSTANG said:
Just your friendly neigborhood 2000 horsepower TT Viper....

Viper
Click to expand...


thats not even right
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 30, 2005
#8,407
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,407
03BADSTANG said:
Just your friendly neigborhood 2000 horsepower TT Viper....

Viper
Click to expand...
christ.........
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Jul 30, 2005
#8,408
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,408
what the hell do you do with that much power? Sick FKs
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 30, 2005
#8,409
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,409
gaslight said:
what the hell do you do with that much power? Sick FKs
Click to expand...
run John Force for pinks..........
 

03BADSTANG

New Member
Jul 19, 2005
48
0
0
Jul 30, 2005
#8,410
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,410
Spend the night with Bryan!!!

Rough Night
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 30, 2005
#8,411
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,411
Striped5.0 said:
I dont really plan on modding the bike, prob just a slip on pipe and maybe a diffrent shield on the front. Other then that its fast enough for me only stuff I really want is riding apperal like nice jacket and gloves.

Thats one thing I have been thinking about is it would be good to have a nice stang and a nice bike but how much would the Stang get neglected? I like both just as much but Ive never owned a bike so I at least want to try it and see how I like it, if its not cracked up to what I thought it would be then I can always sell it later on if I get one. For now Im just doing alot of reading up on them b/c Ive been out of the bike scene for so long, I used to be a huge ZX fan but I really like the looks of the R6. I'll start looking next week on my days off and see what I can find I'll more then likley have to get a used 03-04 R6 b/c as far as I know there are no new ones left on a showroom floor in New England, they seem to be the hot bike at the moment.
Click to expand...

See you are already thinking of mods and you dont even own one yet. BTW 600's are baby bikes..I wouldnt waste my time or money on one..
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 30, 2005
#8,412
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,412
rustang04 said:
DINK
Click to expand...

Thanks..I try awful hard..
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 30, 2005
#8,413
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,413
FEARNO1 said:
See you are already thinking of mods and you dont even own one yet. BTW 600's are baby bikes..I wouldnt waste my time or money on one..
Click to expand...


Yamaha R6


Weight 357LBS

Top Speed 164 MPH

1/4 of 11.04 @126.8 MPH

I think thats way more then enough for me. Not like I need to step up to an R1 or a CBR 900RR


As far as the mods thats all I do want to do, I know Id want to do a slip on just for sound but its not like Id be looking to make one of these things more faster then they already are
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Jul 30, 2005
#8,414
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,414
I have to go with Fred on this one.........600's are chick bikes......you need at least a 750...........
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 30, 2005
#8,415
  • Jul 30, 2005
  • #8,415
Dan_Soprano said:
I have to go with Fred on this one.........600's are chick bikes......you need at least a 750...........
Click to expand...


I dont want a 750. The Ins rates on a new 600cc are $1,2XX a yr, its not worth going to a 750 especially for a starter bike, hell a 600 is to big for a starter bike but its what I really want. A 600 is more then enough Im not trying to kill myself w/ a 750,900 or 1,000
 
S

SGOODRIC50

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2002
130
0
0
Maine
Jul 31, 2005
#8,416
  • Jul 31, 2005
  • #8,416
Bikes are for chicks
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 31, 2005
#8,417
  • Jul 31, 2005
  • #8,417
SGOODRIC50 said:
Bikes are for chicks
Click to expand...


alot of the time you see chicks on the back of bikes
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 31, 2005
#8,418
  • Jul 31, 2005
  • #8,418
SGOODRIC50 said:
Bikes are for chicks
Click to expand...

They certainly do attact them.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Jul 31, 2005
#8,419
  • Jul 31, 2005
  • #8,419
Striped5.0 said:
Yamaha R6


Weight 357LBS

Top Speed 164 MPH

1/4 of 11.04 @126.8 MPH

I think thats way more then enough for me. Not like I need to step up to an R1 or a CBR 900RR


As far as the mods thats all I do want to do, I know Id want to do a slip on just for sound but its not like Id be looking to make one of these things more faster then they already are
Click to expand...


357lbs is dry weight and the 1/4 mile time is with a driver that weighs prolly 125lbs with full leather and helmet...

Travis you get the bike you want its your choice. I just feel you'd be happier in the long run with at least a 750.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Jul 31, 2005
#8,420
  • Jul 31, 2005
  • #8,420
FEARNO1 said:
357lbs is dry weight and the 1/4 mile time is with a driver that weighs prolly 125lbs with full leather and helmet...

Travis you get the bike you want its your choice. I just feel you'd be happier in the long run with at least a 750.
Click to expand...


yeah and the time is w/ a professional driver not like I care what it does in the 1/4 b/c it wont be run there anyway.

Fred you have to remember this will be my first bike a 750 is to big for a starter bike even an 600 is pushing it. The ins rates on bikes are crazy and there even worse once you get above a 600. I know what I like in bikes and I know what I want, I want a Yamaha and an R1 is way to big plus I like the R6 alot anway. I dont feel as though Im giving anything up by getting a 600. Not like Im compremising such as settling for a GT when someone could have had a Cobra. Ive done alot of reading up on the new bikes latley and the R6 would be best suited for me. The CBR 600 is more expensive and the Gixer is more of a race ready bike then a street manners bike. The R6 is the best overall rouned 600 out there and thats why they have become so popular.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 419
  • 420
  • 421
  • 422
  • 423
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 421 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
150
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
143
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
450
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?