• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 519
  • 520
  • 521
  • 522
  • 523
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 521 of 1056 Next Last

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,401
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,401
whitehorseupnorth said:
My brother inlaw works at Bushmasters. What are you looking for...
Click to expand...
A nice fluted full foating barrel, flash suppressor, the right upper receiver, a few other things and a nice discount. I have a link to their site give me some time to check out exactly what I want. A discount would be awesome.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,402
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,402
here is another nice state to hail from. clipped from some headlines




Camden, N.J., Ranked Most-Dangerous City

By GEOFF MULVIHILL
CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) - For the second year in a row, this destitute city has been named the nation's most dangerous, according to a company's annual ranking based on crime statistics.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,403
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,403
gaslight said:
A nice fluted full foating barrel, flash suppressor, the right upper receiver, a few other things and a nice discount. I have a link to their site give me some time to check out exactly what I want. A discount would be awesome.
Click to expand...

Not sure what I could do, but I can ask...
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 27, 2005
#10,404
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,404
gaslight said:
with things like that how did we rank higher in intelligence than Florida?
Click to expand...
You need to get back to work.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,405
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,405
I might have one mod I will do this winter.. See what happens.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,406
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,406
whitehorseupnorth said:
My brother inlaw works at Bushmasters. What are you looking for...
Click to expand...
How about something along the lines of the DCM model but with the V Match upper receiver or a A3 upper. Actually I like the A3 better.
A 24" V match rifle would also be great.
So many choices.....
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,407
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,407
cold96snake said:
You need to get back to work.
Click to expand...
unfortunately I go back to work tomorrow.crapola
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,408
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,408
whitehorseupnorth said:
Not sure what I could do, but I can ask...
Click to expand...
I think that you need a Federal Firearms licence to buy rifles from them. I am pretty damn sure you need one to buy a whole rifle or a lower receiver. You can buy everything else but the lower without the FFL.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 27, 2005
#10,409
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,409
whitehorseupnorth said:
I know thats all you got on me, but you have to let it go....
Click to expand...



Oh dont worry #30 Injectors will be pleanty, you dont need to run that FMU.......
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,410
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,410
I have tomorrow off......
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 27, 2005
#10,411
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,411
Badstang00 said:
Run up to Best Buy and take a look at Call of Duty 2 running on the demo model and tell me what you think..
Click to expand...


Check out the 8 min long video of the new Metal Gear running in real time on a PS3. Makes Call of Duty 2 look like its not even a next gen game.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Nov 27, 2005
#10,412
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,412
gaslight said:
unfortunately I go back to work tomorrow.crapola
Click to expand...


I had the last 2 days off, worked today and have the next 2 off. Work weds/ thurs and am off from fri-sun.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,413
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,413
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwvms20ah.asp
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwvms24-ss9.asp
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwvms20ah.asp
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,414
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,414
this is the most posting I have seen here in a while.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,415
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,415
gaslight said:
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwvms20ah.asp
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwvms24-ss9.asp
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/pcwvms20ah.asp
Click to expand...


You using that on those pesky squirrels?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,416
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,416
whitehorseupnorth said:
You using that on those pesky squirrels?
Click to expand...
like I said earlier...explosives are more fun. Ever see a flying squirrel? Its some funny shat.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,417
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,417
Striped5.0 said:
Oh dont worry #30 Injectors will be pleanty, you dont need to run that FMU.......
Click to expand...
I'am willing to bet with the proper tuning that they would have worked. Remember you went with 42's and it was overkill. Pete had a hell of a time tuning the fuel out with them. We never tried tuning them with the 30's. I run over 100 more HP with my 42's and i can still push the a little more.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,418
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,418
whitehorseupnorth said:
I'am willing to bet with the proper tuning that they would have worked. Remember you went with 42's and it was overkill. Pete had a hell of a time tuning the fuel out with them. We never tried tuning them with the 30's. I run over 100 more HP with my 42's and i can still push the a little more.
Click to expand...
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Nov 27, 2005
#10,419
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,419
Damn, I guess everything I have is GF'd.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Nov 27, 2005
#10,420
  • Nov 27, 2005
  • #10,420
Hey Larry saw your post in the power adder forum. I need to get a ride in your car. 434HP is got to be fun.

Man I miss driving my car already...
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 519
  • 520
  • 521
  • 522
  • 523
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 521 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
142
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
140
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?