Stang let me down for the first time in 8 yrs today. Right on a busy highway on-ramp!

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2002
Broke
My throttle cable snapped at the pedal!! The end was all frayed and dropped off onto the floor mat. MF Pain the ass.:(

Progressive insurance were amazing. I called them and they arranged a flat bed because I told them my car was lowered. Towed it to the dealer completely free of charge, and with no damage to the car. Hizzel yeah!! Thumbs up to progressive. :nice::nice::nice::nice::nice:

I'll have her back tomorrow!:D You think I should have them replace the brake cable too...? if its as worn as the throttle cable that could be a bit scary.:eek: Better to be safe...

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds good and bad at the same time. A flatbed is the only way! :nice:

tow.jpg

Tow002_sm.jpg

My throttle cable snapped at the pedal!! The end was all frayed and dropped off onto the floor mat. MF Pain the ass.:(

Progressive insurance were amazing. I called them and they arranged a flat bed because I told them my car was lowered. Towed it to the dealer completely free of charge, and with no damage to the car. Hizzel yeah!! Thumbs up to progressive. :nice::nice::nice::nice::nice:

I'll have her back tomorrow!:D You think I should have them replace the brake cable too...? if its as worn as the throttle cable that could be a bit scary.:eek: Better to be safe...

Yeah I have had no issues with Progressive.