stangnet sucks!

Winters98GT

Whoop...whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop...GANGNAM STYLE!!!
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
5,520
1,291
224
H Town
Just kidding everybody! Its late, 2am and having trouble sleeping. So Ive decided to say that mustangs are a sin to us men. Im on my third sn95 car, and I wake up in the middle of night thinking about the future blower, heads, etc Im gonna do to the car. Got a great girl, just finished college, started my own business and things are going well, yet every second I get of free time is with the car or thinking about it! AHHH!

BTW, stangnet rocks, been around this place for a while, just hibernating. Hope to see some familiar faces respond! As Borat says...."NICE"!!!!

feel free to shoot the crap if you want
 
Just kidding everybody! Its late, 2am and having trouble sleeping. So Ive decided to say that mustangs are a sin to us men. Im on my third sn95 car, and I wake up in the middle of night thinking about the future blower, heads, etc Im gonna do to the car. Got a great girl, just finished college, started my own business and things are going well, yet every second I get of free time is with the car or thinking about it! AHHH!

BTW, stangnet rocks, been around this place for a while, just hibernating. Hope to see some familiar faces respond! As Borat says...."NICE"!!!!

feel free to shoot the crap if you want

Ya my car is a money pit lol. I don't think I'll be able to get a house If I keep spending the way I do LOL.

BTW- what kind of business did you start? I got 2 more years before I get my BA in entrepreneurship.
 
I feel ya, she wants a place too but Im not ready to buy.... freakin apartment living...... no equity saved, 1400 down the hole each month for nada, and were not saving... Its retarted, and im buzzed so Ill say so

As far as the company, I opened a mobile gymnastics company.
 
I feel ya, she wants a place too but Im not ready to buy.... freakin apartment living...... no equity saved, 1400 down the hole each month for nada, and were not saving... Its retarted, and im buzzed so Ill say so

As far as the company, I opened a mobile gymnastics company.

SH1T......1400 a month for an apartment? You can rent a house where I live for that amount lol. Do you live in Houston?

Hope your company works out for you:)
 
Resized_Picture004.webp



no kidding, in the smack middle of dtown houston, 10th floor, 105 year old building, the girl loves the nightlife, but were broke, just partying it up for a bit, then its car time

Damm thats a pimp apartment. 1400 is a deal for that. In downtown boston a apartment like that would be 3k a month or so..

One of my friends went to law school in boston and him and a friend had a two bedroom apartment in beacon hill that looked like crap compared to that picture and they were paying 2900 a month 8 years ago.. LOL they even had cat sized rats in the apartment :lol:
 
$595 a month here in SD for me. two story townhouse. But i got college bills and lots of food:rlaugh: Smoking some ribs tonight on the smoker we made today:
Picture033.webp

Picture036-1.webp

Picture043-2.webp




the staneless box is full of soaked hickory wood chips and there's a hot plate below that. One wireless temp reader to measure rib temp, the other for ambient:nice:

Sorry to derail the thread, but it felt like the right kind of thread, lol.
 

Attachments

  • Picture033.webp
    Picture033.webp
    52 KB · Views: 155
  • Picture036-1.webp
    Picture036-1.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 152
  • Picture043-2.webp
    Picture043-2.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 139
$595 a month here in SD for me. two story townhouse. But i got college bills and lots of food:rlaugh: Smoking some ribs tonight on the smoker we made today:


the staneless box is full of soaked hickory wood chips and there's a hot plate below that. One wireless temp reader to measure rib temp, the other for ambient:nice:

Sorry to derail the thread, but it felt like the right kind of thread, lol.

how'd it work?
 
$600 a month to live in San Diego??? I thought the trash can was where you were living.

3 bedroom up staires w/ full 2 part bathroom, kitchen (electrical range:( ) dining room and pretty big living room downstairs. Full patio w/ locking door-outside attached room for water heater/washer/dryer and my 7 foot tall tool chest. Then 2 allotted parking spaces, one covered one not :shrug:
About 1 mile from the undergrad part of the campus
 
3 bedroom up staires w/ full 2 part bathroom, kitchen (electrical range:( ) dining room and pretty big living room downstairs. Full patio w/ locking door-outside attached room for water heater/washer/dryer and my 7 foot tall tool chest. Then 2 allotted parking spaces, one covered one not :shrug:
About 1 mile from the undergrad part of the campus

Wow. Guess I picked the wrong city to move to. I was stationed in San Diego back in the late 80's. I really liked it there. I pay $1,200 a month for my 2 bedroom apartment with 2 stall garage here.
 
Living in downtown Houston---how the hell do you deal with the traffic man :shrug:

You want to install my pi cams/intake on my car for free? ;)


theres actually no traffic in downtown. The light system is set up to deal with it, if you know where you are going, you can "run the lights" as we call it where you know where and when to turn so you never hit a red light. Traffic downtown is a myth. I grew up off I-10 and Gessner, and thats traffic.
 
got a deal on the place when contruction on the light rail was going up in houston. It made downtown a mess, nobody wanted to live there, or work there, traffic was horrible. They were giving away lofts in historic buildings that used to lease for much more. They havent raised the price on me, which Im not complaining. Neways, property value in downtown houston is rising rapidly, but its nowhere near San Diego or Boston prices
 
theres actually no traffic in downtown. The light system is set up to deal with it, if you know where you are going, you can "run the lights" as we call it where you know where and when to turn so you never hit a red light. Traffic downtown is a myth. I grew up off I-10 and Gessner, and thats traffic.

I try to avoid going actual downtown due to it being a bit complicated for me. I'd rather not get smashed by that rail car :rlaugh:

But then again--I live in a town of 600 outside of Liberty, so traffic/oneway streets/railcars is something that I don't worry about:D
 
:rlaugh: i share the place man, dont be so down on yourself

I don't regret moving to Seattle. It does'nt matter if I moved here or San Diego, I will never be able to afford a house in either place :mad: . Both places are expensive to live in, I don't have to put up with Kommifornia laws, but also here I have the next 6 months of gloomy weather :( . They both have their trade offs.