Started up the stang today.

Rynb15

Nov 21, 2005
Well the car has been sitting for about 4 months now. I pulled it out of the garage and finished putting a few things back together on it. It has just open headers on it right now. And wow was it loud. Sounded like a funny car :eek: But im going to finish putting the rest of the exhaust on it. Im just glad it started. Just had to tell someone:)

• Sponsors (?)

nice man, always gotta love the feeling of starting the car up for the first time, whether it be a new part, or its been a long time. Ive had that expierence many times, its one of the best feelings in the world! :nice:

Took mine out for the first time in three weeks as well! First few minutes saw some squeeky springs but they quited down. Exhaust was quiter than I was used to because I'd fixed a leak that was there the last time I drove it (exhaust leaks on a 90-minute trip really get to you!) :rlaugh:

It's back in the stable though, not sure when I'll take 'er out again.

I just got done putting on some rebuilt heads on my 86 capri. Just converted it to carburated and yanked all the wires and other crap I dont need no more. Only sat for 2 weeks but just started it today and drove it around. Only problems I found was a oil leak from the front crank seal. Runs strong

mansonozz said:
Took mine out for the first time in three weeks as well! First few minutes saw some squeeky springs but they quited down. Exhaust was quiter than I was used to because I'd fixed a leak that was there the last time I drove it (exhaust leaks on a 90-minute trip really get to you!) :rlaugh:

It's back in the stable though, not sure when I'll take 'er out again.
boy can i relate to this

Yea my beretta has one crappy exhaust and Im about to sell that piece of crap. Its so annoying driving to work listening to the WAAAAAAAAAAAA all the way to work everyday. Glad I got my carpri back together so now I can enjoy the rides to work.