Starting a mustang store... Please Read!

zZsKyZz

Dec 1, 2005
I've been thinking about starting an online store for mustangs. Mostly the 5.0L. If I did, and offered decent pricing.. How many of you guys would consider buying off of it? Here are a few things I'd be able to offer and their prices:
[Please Note, Shipping is not included]

BBK Offroad Hpipe Part# 1562 ---

Borla Catback #14445 ---

Flowmaster Catback with SS tips #17212 ---

Magnaflow Catback #15638 ---

Richmond 4.10 Gears #6903101 ---

BBK Ceramic Full Length Headers #15190 ---

Professional Products Polished Intake Manifolds #54020 ---

NOS Bigshot #02116 ---

NOS Sniper Kit #07001 ---

NOS Power Shot 4 BBL #05101 ---

Anything else you'd be interested in getting a price on? Please ask.
:SNSign:

EDIT: PRICES REMOVED SO I DON'T GET BUSTED FOR SPAMMING.. JUST PM ME FOR PRICES OR SUCH... THANKS GUYS :)

• Sponsors (?)

Freight would all depend on the size and how much UPS charges or whatever it's gunna get shipped by. Since I don't want this to be considered spam I removed the prices, but if you need something email me at [email protected] , AOL Screenname zzskyzz, or PM me on here. I'm just looking for ideas on what you guys need/want and I'm trying to do decent with prices. I'm not making that much off each sale, hardly $5 per sale. If I do start a website it will just be to cover server costs.

I'm open to suggestions.

One idea I had was that I'll need pictures, If you have any good pictures of you doing a burnout/nice pics/etc.. and I use them I'll take $10 off of the price or something decent I'll try to work out.

Maybe I'll run something for stangnet members...who knows..

sage2k said:
making only 5$ per sale wont help you much considering the time and start up risks involved with running a business

I run my own server on a T1 connection. All I'm paying for is a domain name and about $20 a month (my cut into it) for the connection. I already have everything worked out. :nice:

I've contemplated the same type of business, too. In fact, I've thought it would be neat to open a drag strip in my area. I'm sure a drag strip would not be approved in my county, but the fact is that the nearest strip is over an hour away. Lots of local folks here that would be interested. Noise ordinances and community approval are not easy things to overcome, which is why you must travel an hour or more out of Atlanta to find drag strips and/or road courses. My wife is actually very intersted in the drag strip idea which is way cool. Maybe in a few years.

Good luck on the business. Sounds like you've got some good plans. Offer as many parts as possible and offer a couple brands that are hard to find.