Steeda releases 2012 Patriot Edition Boss 302 for the troops

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
Auburn, AL
<p>With the black-bagging of Bin Laden, we all think it’s time to step back and once again say “thank you” to all the United States Armed Services personnel who are in action at home & abroad, fighting the good fight, so the rest of us can roll down highway in our Ford Mustang with the [...]</p><p>Read more of <a href="http://www.stangnet.com/2011/06/09/steeda-patriot-boss-302/">Steeda releases 2012 Patriot Edition Boss 302 for the troops</a> at <a href="http://www.stangnet.com">StangNet</a>!</p>

Please check out the Blog post here and and leave a comment.

The Mustang Dream Giveaway Winner is to Get the Keys at Ford World H.Q. in August

The 2012 Boss 302 Mustang and the 1969 Boss 302 Mustang in the Mustang Dream Giveaway benefiting the Healing Heroes Network are going home with the winner on August 7th when he gets the keys at Ford World Headquarters.

See the press release...-that's one lucky guy!

The 2011 Mustang Dream Giveaway, a fundraising event to help support the Healing Heroes Network, came to an end on July 4th. 24-year-old Thomas Barker from Effingham, Illinois, has been crowned the lucky winner of this national sweepstakes.

Mr. Barker, who earned a degree in Journalism from Southern Illnois University Carbondale, will receive the keys to the world’s only matching pair of 1st and 2nd generation Boss 302 Mustangs on Sunday, August 7, at Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan.

Mr. Barker will take home both the restored 1969 Boss 302 Mustang; a rare collectable, and the 2012 Patriot Edition Boss 302 Mustang; a Serial #1 of 1. Joining Mr. Barker at the award ceremony will be his wife, brother and father in-law.

The Restored1969 Boss 302 Mustang, which is finished in Calypso Coral, includes a four speed transmission and a 3.91 axle. This distinctive Mustang is one of only 46 built with these options and bears the signature of the man that made the “Boss” a racing legend, Parnelli Jones.

The 2012 Patriot Edition Boss 302 Mustang, which was named in honor of our troops, is the only 2012 Boss 302 Mustang in the world to be finished in Calypso Coral. This 440 hp dream car displays several unique Ford design modifications including suspension upgrades.

Mr. Barker entered on Friday, May 27, 2011, to help Healing Heroes Network and was happy to contribute to such a worthy cause. He was shocked to hear the fantastic news, “I couldn’t believe it,” Mr. Barker said. “I never expected to win and was totally blown away to hear that I had.”

Mr. Barker, who enjoys playing music in his free time, had seen numerous ads in various magazines and commercials on the Speed Channel before deciding to enter, “I have always loved cars and I am definitely a Ford guy,” Mr. Barker said.

After losing his mother this past year, Mr. Barker and his wife found out that they would be expecting their first child in February, “This really couldn’t have come at a better time,” Mr. Barker said. “We have been through a lot this past year and we really needed this.”

The net proceeds from the 2011 Mustang Dream Giveaway will benefit the men and women of our Armed Forces who return home with traumatic brain injuries as well as other medical conditions not covered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

View photos of the world’s only matching pair of 1st and 2nd generation Boss 302 Mustangs on the Dream Giveaway Sweepstakes Facebook Page at: Facebook