• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Steeda Spacer Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter SWIFT05
  • Start date Start date Nov 29, 2007
S

SWIFT05

New Member
Nov 21, 2007
6
0
0
Miami, FL
Nov 29, 2007
#1
  • Nov 29, 2007
  • #1
Hey guys I just received my steeda spacer from brenspeed and I was stupid not to check the clearence on it I have the C&L intake and I have not tried to put it in yet has anyone had any problems with this... I'm gunna try but I just wanted 2 know if anyone had this same problem and what they did.
 

xtweakerx

New Member
Feb 26, 2007
411
0
0
Jupiter,FL
Nov 29, 2007
#2
  • Nov 29, 2007
  • #2
Try to return it if you can and get ur money back.

From what i understand the spacers are useless on these cars.


money can be spent else where.
 

mikeelia

New Member
Mar 31, 2005
39
0
0
SoCal
Nov 29, 2007
#3
  • Nov 29, 2007
  • #3
Yeah, you'll hear things both ways about spacers: I have a Jet on mine and I had to cut my WMS ram air plate to clear the MAF plug because of it.

Having it on the car, I also don't think the spacer does much of anything...

Mike E
 

fobra559

At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.
Nov 1, 2007
721
0
0
Lindsay, CA
Nov 29, 2007
#4
  • Nov 29, 2007
  • #4
Spacer=.001hp for your car
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
248
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
manicmechanic007
M
Idle control problems
  • miser143
  • Aug 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
145
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 29, 2026
DadLife0724
L
2001 cobra sequential tail lights
  • lking78
  • May 26, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
4
Views
258
SVT Tech Forum Jun 14, 2026
lking78
L
M
2004 v8 convertible
  • Mikeycrownvicluver
  • Feb 12, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
472
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Feb 15, 2026
Mikeycrownvicluver
M
Engine 2008 stang gt lifter or rocker arm
  • Majestic_3v
  • Aug 17, 2025
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
7
Views
415
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Aug 20, 2025
Majestic_3v
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?