Steering clicking noise

I have a 2002 GT. I know this is the V6 section, but the 4.6 section is mainly for engine specific talk. Recently, when I turn hard at real low speeds, like pulling into a parking spot, I can hear a clicking noise that seems to come from the front end of the car. Does anyone else experience this, and do you know what it could be?

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

since were blurting out parts names..
how about brake system, ball joints, rack, steering shaft, tie rods, bushings,
struts ,springs, mounts, wheel bearings, sway bar links or bushings..i think i covered it all except tires and lugnuts. seriously could be any thing behind the tires, if your not inclined, have it checked out...
you wont get a definate answer typing it..

calm down? oh ok. look if you dont like the advise dont respond to it.
thats your option, im not in a wild state of mind or overly concerned for that matter about you or your car.. i was just stating simple advise about a noise that you cant seem to figure out so you posted a question, and i answered..
want to know where to look for that noise ? i just TOLD YOU last post..
dont like my answer i dont care at all, but its the truth...

dont like my answer i dont care at all, but its the truth...

I must have misinterpreted you original post. I saw the "if we're blurting out part names..." sentence and thought you were mocking the guy. Thanks for the added info, it just originally seemed like you were being mean, and my first reply to you wasn't being all defensive; I got the impression you thought I had taken the first reply to this thread as the absolute answer you were insulting me, as well. That's the problem w/ email and such, you can't really transmit your tone. My reply to you was me just having a little fun, not saying you have a problem.