Steering very loose..

impulse001

Jan 16, 2008
New Jersey
I was just wondering if there is a way to tighten out steering? Its very easy to turn the wheel, which I don't like so much.. On the highway, it feels like they wheel is just going to turn on its own, i'm not knocking on power steering.. I just dont want it to work so well, lol

• Sponsors (?)

I was just wondering if there is a way to tighten out steering? Its very easy to turn the wheel, which I don't like so much.. On the highway, it feels like they wheel is just going to turn on its own, i'm not knocking on power steering.. I just dont want it to work so well, lol

uhm i dont get it, it works too well? you dont like how easy and responsive it is, well then unhook your PS hoses and that should yield what you want

You could dump exactly 1.25 cups of fine play sand into the ps resovour. This is a known fix for fox power steering looseness.

You could dump exactly 1.25 cups of fine play sand into the ps resovour. This is a known fix for fox power steering looseness.

Lol, thanks for the advice... I can always count on you!

Mine is the same. From a dead stop you can go lock to lock with your pinky very easily.

I hate it. I'll be installing an SN95 rack soon to fix that problem

At least someone knows what I mean! Maybe i'll try that solution as well, thanks..