Street Rod & Custom Car show, Eureka Springs, Ar

• Sponsors (?)

If any one can make it, definately worth the trip. And theres a pretty good BBQ place and an all you can eat catfish place pretty close by that both kick some butt.

If anything it makes for a fun cruise to go check things out and drive around the town.

myponyrocks said:
If any one can make it, definately worth the trip. And theres a pretty good BBQ place and an all you can eat catfish place pretty close by that both kick some butt.

If anything it makes for a fun cruise to go check things out and drive around the town.

Thanks a lot for the help! I really appreciate it. :nice:

yeah but I have only 3 days to put my car back together. It got vandalized before I left and the clutch needs to be replaced. So 1 or 2 days for the clutch and new k-member A-arms and coil overs. 1 day for the new hood, new shaker, clear bra and hood pins. leaving me with zero days to get there :( I know its only 12 hours, and its a good excuse to go visit my mom, but I just cant as much as I would like to.

Besides my luck, I would commit to go, and then end up getting my return from Iraq delayed.

myponyrocks said:
yeah but I have only 3 days to put my car back together. It got vandalized before I left and the clutch needs to be replaced. So 1 or 2 days for the clutch and new k-member A-arms and coil overs. 1 day for the new hood, new shaker, clear bra and hood pins. leaving me with zero days to get there :( I know its only 12 hours, and its a good excuse to go visit my mom, but I just cant as much as I would like to.

Besides my luck, I would commit to go, and then end up getting my return from Iraq delayed.

Damn man, sounds like me, helt, and Jason will have to take a trip to Colorado Springs :uzi: