View attachment 381929
SSF343Small.jpg

SSF334Small.jpg

View attachment 381932
View attachment 381933
SSF330Small.jpg

SSF246Small.jpg

SSF247Small.jpg

Wanna just say a quick THANKYOU to all the SUPER STANG FEST Supporters and Sponsors and we hope to see you all next year!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Something is missing??

Where are all of the Vendor's? Where is all of the cars? I thought that the car show was filled up? The pics are great. I thought that there were going to be some magazine's there for the event? What gives?:shrug: :scratch:

Oh it was great, had over 700 mustangs in the infield, 4000 spectators:rlaugh: , 7 magazines, 2 TV channels, and 25 vendors...Shame you didn't make it!!!

Come on now, 2 TV channels I have not seen any footage or web-sites talking about the event. Vendors? 25? All the vendors that I see in the pics seem to be 4-5 at the location that it was held. My best friend was at the event and he says that he never saw more than 200 Mustang's at the entire event. 7 magazines? The only thing that I have seen is your car in the MMFF at the Hooters race season with SSF.com on your rear valance of your car. Something still isn't adding up?:shrug: Thanks for the reply!

Well I ran the show and maybe you need to do your research...25 vendors were onsite...the magazines coverage will be out in a few months, we have the photos all over the internet and the final numbers are very accurate considering everyone has to sign in at the NASCAR gate, all the magazines were there, SPEED Channel and Daytona Internet TV was there, maybe you need to attend next year to see it yourself...It was a great show, excellent attendance, and we will be back for many years to come!!!

Do my Research? I haven't found but a handlful of people who attended the event. I have check Corral.net, SVT Performance, Mach 1 reg, here and did a search on Google to find the info. From the post on the others sites something still doesn't add up.

Here are some post from SVT Pefromance,

--I was so dissapointed at the show! They were saying that there would be close to 1000 stangs, but there was only like 50 - 75 at the most. They also said there would be 25+ vensors and there was less then 10. There was almost as many stangs in the parking lot as there was in the show.
At the Daytona Speedway Infield...

--Itwasnt to bad. There were a bunch of cars. Def not 1000. Maybe like 250 Tops. Some good looking car out there.

--Only "L" I saw was ours.....

--Well the saturday show sucked there was way less than 2000 stangs more like 50 - 75 at most. Maybe 5 - 10 vendors

-- i would say there was about 200 cars there, cuz i took 164 pictures and i skiped some and my GF didnt take some that i sthought she did. the vendors where really gay and everything was crazy expensive.

--ok I will say close to 100 because there was 13 or 14 rows of cars with 6 cars in a row.

--I agree that the show had some room for improvement, but what show can't. There were way more than 100 cars. I was think there had to be close to 200 cars. The problem was that all the cars weren't in the same area. You had 1/2 on one side of the registration building and 1/2 on the other. I agree that most of the vendors were pretty lame, but its tough for a 1st year show to get top vendors. It was pretty much a 1996 - 2007 car show with TONS of Roush cars. I had a problem with the judging. The guy that judged my car did not judge the others in my class. So the judging was really bogus in my opinion. I have never heard of not using the same judges for each car within a class. Anyway, that is my 2 cents. Not bad for year one but I probably would not make the trip back again. I am heading to Mustang Week and I hope its a bit better.

--I think there was more than 200 cars there, but agree that many things seemed to be bogus, or affected by the first year nature of the event.

I'll probably leave my Mustangs at home next year, and just drive over to look for free.

Ed

I know and under stand that these are just the post from the other sites. To me they al have the same thing in common, something is missing. The proof is in their post. I'm not trying to falme you but from all of the post and research that I have done on SSF, SSF failed to deliver on what it advertised like the car show being filled, all the vendors, 4000 spectators, and etc. I do alot of research on events before I take a weeks vacation and spread the word about events. I too also know that this was yalls 1st time doing this but from what I have gathered, I think many people were completly let down.:shrug:

Well I ran the show and maybe you need to do your research...25 vendors were onsite...the magazines coverage will be out in a few months, we have the photos all over the internet and the final numbers are very accurate considering everyone has to sign in at the NASCAR gate, all the magazines were there, SPEED Channel and Daytona Internet TV was there, maybe you need to attend next year to see it yourself...It was a great show, excellent attendance, and we will be back for many years to come!!!

See what I'm saying, you edited out your claim of 'over 700 mustangs'. Deb, you aren't off to a good start, Girly.

700? :lol:

The car show was pretty much split 50/50 by that building. By your count, that means 350 on each side, correct? On the side with the food vendor, the cars were 6 across, 3 on each side of the walk way, as shown here:

174182.jpg

So, at being 6 across, to have 350 on each side, you have have needed 58.3 rows of 6 across on each side of that building. I would call BS on you telling me where were 25 rows of 6, let along over 50.

Don't get me wrong, while I was extremely let down by the number, for it being a first year show, I give ya credit. A food vendor, let alone more than one is ALWAYS a plus. Having some car parts for sale is a plus as well. The building with the AC was a HUGE plus. The biggest thing needed was a HUGE sign telling people where to turn it. I saw mustangs driving all which ways trying to find a way in.

If anyone wants, the rest of my pics are here: http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=705171

Man I have seen more lies being told from the SSF Staff in this forum than i have ever seen in my life!!! Then the best part is that the SSF creator goes back and edits all of her post and advertising from the SSF site and acts like nothing was ever wrong. How stupid do they think the general public is?