SUPER302 bought another mustang

super302

I'd do anything for free Bapples
May 29, 2004
Davenport, IA
7th time's the charm...right :rolleyes:
[I know its not a 94-95, but close enough]
Pictures dont do the car justice, for those that have seen one of these in person know what i'm talkin about
However, my dad is buying a black 94 GT tonight...so maybe pics of that tommorow

it is a MYSTIC 96, but you cant tell at all in the pictures, wasnt bright enough out :(

Picture006800x600.jpg

View attachment 438795
View attachment 438796
Picture002800x600.jpg

Picture001800x600.jpg

Ignore the 4x4 springs for now, they are temporary

Attachments

• Picture006800x600.jpg
    Picture006800x600.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture002800x600.jpg
    Picture002800x600.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture001800x600.jpg
    Picture001800x600.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Sponsors (?)

Wow super302 bought another car, i dont beleive it.... so did u sell the the new edge ti buy this one? I have to give u props though, I would love to own a cobra let alone a mystic one, when I sell my car thats what im gonna get. Let the modding begin............. but take it easy since there a piece of mustang history:nice:

RedStallion43 said:
Wow super302 bought another car, i dont beleive it.... so did u sell the the new edge ti buy this one? I have to give u props though, I would love to own a cobra let alone a mystic one, when I sell my car thats what im gonna get. Let the modding begin............. but take it easy since there a piece of mustang history:nice:
i sold the '01 w/ the 98 cobra engine on 12/02/05, so its been awhile since i've had a mustang

The only mods i will do is lower and possibly different rims, it has 4.10's, exhaust and shifter right now

thanks for compliments guys

That's another car like the Opal that no matter how good the camera....pics just don't do the paint justice......how many miles on that bad boy......our HR person's husband has a 96 with less than 6K on it........she drove it a few times to work just to put some miles on it.......:rlaugh: she likes her BMW better.....

drakesdad said:
That's another car like the Opal that no matter how good the camera....pics just don't do the paint justice......how many miles on that bad boy......our HR person's husband has a 96 with less than 6K on it........she drove it a few times to work just to put some miles on it.......:rlaugh: she likes her BMW better.....
Exactly!

has 48k miles on it :nice:

Very nice! Good to see ya back Patrick.

You should get a wholesale license for your um frequent purchases. :D

Yes ... those are hard to come by. Sweet car Pat. If you change anything out .... keep it handy. Original parts will bring that car huge $$$ in years to come.

Now .... how long will you hold on to this one? LOL.

Thanks for the compliments :)

I'll try to answer all the questions:
As for the price, i got a hell of a deal :D
Not my DD
Idealy i will never sell it (i've said this MANY TIMES before, lol) unless i get a S-351 or some other absurd car :D
I plan on taking great care of it and the only mods (for now) is lowering springs and probably wheel spacers now that you mention it