Thank you all, this is goodbye...

JJM_Stanger

Jun 24, 2003
York, Pa
Well my friends, this is goodbye. I have listed my Mustang on Ebay. A big "Thank You" to everyone here that have helped me in the past. I have come here seeking advice many times and each time I was helped and treated great.

I'll miss you guys and being a part of the Mustang Family. Farewell.

Mustang - 1990 Mustang

If it is not appropriate to have the Ebay link just let me know. I thought everyone would like to see the pictures.

• Sponsors (?)

JJM_Stanger said:
The mustang is being replaced by a baby (still working on that though).

I knew it! :nice: Good luck.

Don't worry on the price, it may go. You just need the right guy at the right time. I paid $8500 for mine STOCK. I woulda loved for it to have thousands in performance parts included and installed :shrug:

Yea you know your right about the price.. you need to find the right person.. Sorry i jumped so fast before, im just like bitter i guess, i put alot into my car and didnt get that much and i see some people selling crap stangs beat to heck for like 9grand, and now that im in the market again for one it gets to me i guess lol.. Again sorry for jumping on the price, like i said beautiful car, and thats a killer suspension setup id love to have!!!! :nice:

dude, hold out for at least 7000. With the area that we live in clean, straight and lightly modded verts carry good prices. I dont think you will have any problems getting close to what you want for it.