TuFun Females affect them in a very negative way O_o 5 Year Member Jan 9, 2019 211 145 53 California Sep 8, 2026 #1 Sep 8, 2026 #1 ...not that blap, blap sound of a Coyote. Exhaust setup makes a difference! Reactions: DadLife0724
gkomo now i can hopefully expect to receive the shaft Aug 2, 2024 2,273 1,497 133 San Diego, CA Sep 11, 2026 #2 Sep 11, 2026 #2 I respect them, but i never thought the Coyotes sounded that great.
TuFun Females affect them in a very negative way O_o 5 Year Member Jan 9, 2019 211 145 53 California Sep 11, 2026 #3 Sep 11, 2026 #3 gkomo said: I respect them, but i never thought the Coyotes sounded that great. Click to expand... Yea, I don't either. Heard a 427 stroked (351) in a 69 Torino... awesome sound, sound like NASCAR V8!
gkomo said: I respect them, but i never thought the Coyotes sounded that great. Click to expand... Yea, I don't either. Heard a 427 stroked (351) in a 69 Torino... awesome sound, sound like NASCAR V8!