The OFFICIAL countdown to Fun Ford in Epping, N.H.

• Sponsors (?)

Mr GT 02 said:
watch Irene Rain out Friday night and fun ford... :nonono:

Not good! :rolleyes: We got inundated with rain last year. Friday and Saturday were washouts. They did do the "True Street Challenge" last year during the downpours (cruise part only) as the cars are supposed to be street legal. Some of the contestants were not too happy because they didn't have windshield wipers and were running on ET Streets but that's why they specifically state that the cars MUST be street legal. I hope that everybody is prepared this year. :)

Sunday's weather was perfect though. :nice:

hey whats up guys, havent posted in awhile... just wondering if anyone was staying in the Manchester area that weekend of FFW.... if anyones in the area, preferably staying/around the Best Western down in Manchester maybe we can all get together... i got a nice little group staying there together from RI, partying, clubbing, dinner perhaps... thanks guys, hope to see u and prayin for good weather!

if it rains either Friday Or Saturday Imma be one pissed off guy. It has not rained much this summer and if it rains its gonna figure..just my luck.. I just hope its nice. And Im waiting for the weather forecast for those 2 days to see iff there is a chance of rain... :nonono:

I will be running at Fun Ford... But I am unsure of what classes i should run in.

Which classes would be the best for me???
My mods are:
70mm Throttle Body
Accufab plenum
Ram Air intake
Mac Catted H-pipe
Flowmaster cat back
SCT performance Chip-Dyno Tuned, thanks to Pete At performance-Dyno in Concord, NH :nice: (i am putting down 250hp at the wheels)

CobraStang95 said:
Hey I'm definitly going both days and would love to cruise up with you guys. We should arrange a meet spot in Northeastern MA because I could gather up an array of sick rides to cruise. :flag:

Do you know where the Papa Gino's is on Route 1 in Saugus? Is that close to you? We usually stop there for lunch on the way up. Let me know if this could be a meeting spot for you guys. We could definitely arrange something. :nice:

theres about 16 cars that im heading up with SAT morning. we are all from Peabody, MA. Maybe I will see some of you on the way up there on 95.

Oh and we are all going up there that Friday night for street night also after we have a Lil BBQ going at the MOBIL station across from Liberty tree mall. Should be a good time.

Should be a busy friday night!!!

If anyone wants to meet up with the NEBOC crew that would be awesome

We are meeting at the Rockingham Mall in Salem, NH at 8am and leaving shortly there after..any and all are welcome..maybe we could get two groups to link up

MineralG2k2GT said:
If anyone wants to meet up with the NEBOC crew that would be awesome

We are meeting at the Rockingham Mall in Salem, NH at 8am and leaving shortly there after..any and all are welcome..maybe we could get two groups to link up
ya I would definitly want to meet up at the mall that would be sweet. :nice:

durknutz01GT said:
let's make it definitely Sunday...... or am I no longer invited given the fact I almost flooded my engine trying to make it look all nice and pretty for eveyone? :bang:

sunday is going to depend on the weather. Its looking kinda iffy at the moment so going to have to play it by ear.

I'll be up there tomorrow for the Test n' Tune and tomorrow night for Street Night. Provided I don't break anything, I'll be there on Saturday running True Street.

Pete - you're coming up Rt. 1 and you're gonna stop at Papa Gino's for lunch....NOT Kelly's??!!! :eek: :D