The Teal Terminator!!!...LOTS of details

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

will this show up as a salvage title?..if so I have to retract the "and cash" offer..btw I'm in Hickory NC

I don't know if per DMV there is a difference but the title currently says "Total Loss Claim" and not "Salvage." Regardless, send me some info on the truck and what you are willing to offer and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Ryan

My jaw seriously hit the ground when I saw this car I absolutely love it! I'm bout to deploy but if u still got it in 9 months when I get back you'll have yourself a for sure sell lol but I know that things gunna go quick. The teal 93 cobra is by far my favorite color on a car my girl friend thinks otherwise but what does she know haha but yeah man great car!

Cool car and worth every dime you are asking. People just do not realize what building a car costs. In FL your car would sell for at least what you are asking.

Stick it on Ebay for a 7 day run just to market it and you will be surprised on the amount of interest you will receive. Also, go to the Boss302 forum and advertise it under cars for sale. A ton of mustang lovers, including racers over at that site.

Just be patient and you will get at least what you are asking. With marketing I think you are undervalued. Good luck.

Thanks for the input Boss. I have considered Ebay but based on a few buddies who have had "odd ball" cars on there before, I didn't figure I'd have too much luck. I may still give it a try though. I may actually have a trade worked out very soon... working on the details now. And thanks for the heads up on the Boss302 forum as well.

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.