This could be interesting....

• Sponsors (?)

95Vert said:
The important question here is, DID YOU GET A BONER?
HELLLLL NO! My girlfriend still makes fun of me for making out with a dude....whatever. It was worth the 50 bucks at the time.

Aaron, yeah it was way more uncomfortable that that. Imagine sitting in a room with twenty 40-60 year old crackheads and herion addicts talking about drugs, practicly breaking down crying when they're talking about putting needles in their arms. It was like being in jail being surrounded by a bunch of old guys that are about to rape me or something...it seemed like I was being focused on the whole time, at every meeting. It was like they were preying on me. Yuck, gross.

For some reason, I always find myself in exceedingly awkward situations...

Joe

stanglvrsgrl said:
3. I am terrified of bugs. If you get close to me with one or even look in my direction with a bug I will bust your nose. If I am driving and a bug is on me everything else around me becomes oblivious and I panic. I have almost died so many times because of freaking bugs.

lol reminds me of one time i was driving and a bug flew in and hit me i FREAKED. I was jumping around in my seat yelling cause i couldn't find it i got to the point i couldn't breath

You guys are GROSS. licking ass is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of. "hey hunnie i can tell what you ate last yumm"

I'll eat :taco: never really liked it before my gf I have now but i can't get enough of hers

MysteryMachine said:
licking ass is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of. "hey hunnie i can tell what you ate last yumm"

I'll eat :taco: never really liked it before my gf I have now but i can't get enough of hers

never admit to hating ass licking AND :taco: licking in the same sentence.
you'll get harrassed more than poor joe and his man making out experience.

but it's no wonder you hate ass if you hate :taco: too :D

MysteryMachine said:
You guys are GROSS. licking ass is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard of. "hey hunnie i can tell what you ate last yumm"

1) i don't know about you, but when a girl is CLEAN, ass is a damn good thing
2) wtf is wrong with you?!

No sorry fella's....I'm a +1 for thinking the ******* is pretty gross...so is the girlfriend. Bottom line is that she poops out of that hole...so, in my mind, it's never actually something clean enough to lick.

I agree with you Jinx. Please believe me that not all Canadians like the poop.:rlaugh:

xr8d302 said:
No sorry fella's....I'm a +1 for thinking the ******* is pretty gross...so is the girlfriend. Bottom line is that she poops out of that hole...so, in my mind, it's never actually something clean enough to lick.

I agree with you Jinx. Please believe me that not all Canadians like the poop.:rlaugh:
lol, no one said **** about ****! we're not saying we like ****, we like azz.

Ram000 said:
ass is good, dude. especially ass with slightly shaved and maintained pubies :nice:
First, if my girlfriend had hair on her ass, I'd probably run. If I didn't run, I'd definitely not be licking it.

Most people that knock it never try it, and most people have tried it, have probably never noticed how much more their girlfriend/sex partner loves them after they do it. I swear it's one of the reasons my G/F stays around...(J/K).

Joe

Hey my fiance had never done ANYTHING when we were first starting to. I love to eat vag and she loves it so much now too. One time I slipped and ended up licking the baloon knot...and guess what...SHE LIKED IT! Its not like I do that all the time...but right after a shower...and some nice oral action, a little slip of the tongue on the butt hole...its awesome...dont knock it till you try it!

Now...has anyone pee'd on any one else in a sexual way? I never have...but My friend wife told me that he (Paul) like to be pee'd on in the shower. I dont see the fascination with it...but I have never tried it so I wont diss it.

Any one experience this?

SQUEEZE&STROKE said:
Now...has anyone pee'd on any one else in a sexual way? I never have...but My friend wife told me that he (Paul) like to be pee'd on in the shower. I dont see the fascination with it...but I have never tried it so I wont diss it.

Any one experience this?
Now that is Fk'n gross. Everyone can make fun of me all they want - I wouldn't ever in a million years do that. If I pissed on my girlfriend she'd turn into Loraina Bobbet (I think that's how you spell her name).

Joe