this rear is nice?? Huh?

• Sponsors (?)

1) Those are old pics
2) They are of the test mule
3) They are allegedly pics of the V6 Stang
4) The GT Stang is stated to look decidedly different from the V6 version.
5) The 3800 lb rumor is far from substaniated.

well, i posted that rear pic at brads site, and he deleted and said he wasent suppose to post those pics..........that front end is exactly the same as that scanned pic that he posted

Please do keep your mach. I want more people out there to keep there old lesserpowered cars. That way I have my choice of new mustangs. i am sorry you don't like the wide angle pics. But oh well. More choices for me.

SVTdriver said:
Please do keep your mach. I want more people out there to keep there old lesserpowered cars. That way I have my choice of new mustangs. i am sorry you don't like the wide angle pics. But oh well. More choices for me.

rumor has it 3v 300hp...same power aS mach 1 but less tq and 400lb mo...2 part driveshaft...have fun with your gt selection for 05...special production wont be to 06

i actually like the look of the rear end on those pictures if it is actually the new stang!!!!!!! :shrug: :nice:

It looks a hell of a lot better than the gay looking rear end that was on the concept 05 stang I saw at the 2003 chicago auto show back in febuary!!!!!

Donny :banana:

Omegalock said:
1) Those are old pics
2) They are of the test mule
3) They are allegedly pics of the V6 Stang
4) The GT Stang is stated to look decidedly different from the V6 version.
5) The 3800 lb rumor is far from substaniated.

Based on the "pre-release" press kit I have seen, that was handed out recently, the rear end on the white car IS the GT rear. The V-6 rear has only one tailpipe and no spoiler.

I'll have to check on the weight, I know it is in there somewhere.