Thoughts On K3 Bimini Blue Paint On The 1991-1992 Fox Body?

Foxbody pro

Member
Jan 3, 2017
77
4
8
I am a huge fan of the Ford Mustang and have been for years. I probably always will be. I myself own a rare K3 Bimini Blue 1992 LX hatchback. So that got me thinking, do you have one in this color? What are your thoughts on the paint color?
 
Here... stop me from posting all of this horribleness:

CDEBL0203-1.webp

Color approved. Next thread please. :D

I think that's a nice color too. Me myself, I really wanted the darker blue they offered for my 2014 model year, but they didn't have one at my dealer.
thUJ03A1FD.webp
I instead was going to go for bright red, but my aunt talked me out of it, "you'll get too many tickets." 8 tickets later.. LOL But yeah, see that blue I wanted every once in awhile, and a tear comes from my eye. LOL
 
Last edited: