Throttle body and spacer...

Why waste money on moddig a GT when you can just get the Cobra and get the same result

Modding a V8 and get high hp numbers is easy. Modding a V6 and get high hp numbers takes passion and it cost about the same to get to the same hp level anyways.

Just a FYI, the V6 block is stronger than the V8 block

I understand most of this and in fact I just finished installing my cam, heads, RR's, lifters, blah blah blah on my five oh, and am just about to Re-mount my vortech. I turn all my own wrenches and understand the dynamics and ramifications of momentus power. I guess I am just simply asking for someone to lay out the path in which one v-6 owner takes. I do belive I have seen the appropriate path through your responses and I thank you.

The reason I am doing this to a v-6? Why the heck not? NOTHING I own is stock and will ever stay that way. Also, I have Gods gift to the mustang world (1991 GT ) but its just more fun doing it to the v-6. Kind of the underdog concept...
Here is my thread of the progress of the GT:
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=666089

Thanks again guys, you have been most helpful and I will keep reading this thread and responding for the good advice you keep giving! :SNSign: