throttle body size question

Do you think a 75mm throttle body would be to big for my setup? I have a 302 FMS crate motor, GT40 heads, 42lb injectors, GT40 intake, B303 cam, 1.6rr, Vortech SC-trim supercharger, ect. I have a Cartech/Bennett Racing intake I am getting ready to install with either a 70mm or a 75mm throttle body. I have both throttle bodies but it would make it easier to use the 75mm since it is already installed on the Cartech intake. What do you think?

• Sponsors (?)

I recognize your car from extreme mustangs.com

I am a member. Nice site. Any new videos coming soon. Your car clip with the BULLETS influenced me to get them for my new custom x-pipe. Should be wicked. I like loud stuff. I dont care how loud it is.

The 75 might work because of all of the air being forced in by the S/C it shouldn't lose velocity.... BUT, you're about to swap an intake for god sakes and you are too lazy to try out different T/B's??? It's 4 bolts for crying out loud! Hahahaha

Foxsaleen, Just the upper intake, still using the gt40 lower. Actually I would just swap it out but I want to get it polished and if I use the 75mm I don't have to have the car down waiting on the throttle body to get done.

Mike, those mufflers are definitely loud. I am waiting on my MAC pro dumps to get here. The dynomax were too loud for the road.

did you get 3 inch or 2.5 inch. I've had both on the car, 3 inch was a lot louder than the 2.5's. I didn't think there would be much size difference between the two until set them beside one another. I love the sound of them but I think it pisses people off when I am in traffic sitting at stop lights, lol. Also at about 2k rpm you can't hear the person setting next to you talking. I hope the MAC will sound similar at idle but have a more flowmaster sound at driving speeds. That is if I ever get them, been two weeks now. The holidays has everything backed up.