Title: 2005 Mustang SVO Reunion !!!

Kornnut

Founding Member
Nov 25, 2000
Tulsa
Title: 2005 Mustang SVO Reunion !!!

just thought I would start spreading the word about this years reunion.

This year's Mustang SVO reunion will be held September 30 -- October 2 in Richmond KY.

The schedule runs something around these lines...
Thursday: arrive
Thursday night: Act like a complete fool

Friday: Dyno day, thanks to our friends at S&R racing. From my understanding, its a complete log with A/F.
Friday Night: Drag Race. Full 1/4 mile time trials and grudge matches at "London Dragways"
Late Friday Night: Try and top the previous night's antics...

Saturday: Show and Swap meet... Classes are chopped up on years ( 84, 85, 85.5 and 86 ) and depending on number of entrants...classes are further chopped up on mileage. The show will start 9:30 am, til 3:00 PM, awards given at 3:30.
DOOR PRIZES will be given out throughout the day!!
Sat Night: Yet again, act a fool and hope when the cops show they believe the story you tell em'..."No really officer, someone else pissed my pants....honest !!"

Sunday: Auto-Cross. No sissy-mary stuff here. boy...Complete run-whatcha-brung event..so its PERFECT for the beginner and FUN AS HELL for the seasoned veteran !!!

This year we hope to get alot more new faces there and hopefully the "old" faces will be returnning. For the past couple years we have had OVER 60 SVOs !!!!!!

...and dont forget, show registration for SVO Club of America members is FREE...thats right, I said F - R - E - E !!

If there are any questions, please feel free to post 'em up or go to the "2005 reunion" link on www.SVOCA.com

• Sponsors (?)