Top 10 Worst Cars of the Millenium.

Zero Signal said:
I think you should update your list with one of these
03ssr5.jpg

Just LOOK at it :puke:

What is that thing, I saw one before but I thought it was a boat.

• Sponsors (?)

On your number 4, did you mean the Chrysler's TC by Masarati? I don't remember any Chrysler/Masarati Labaron GTC. But there was that clumsily named Chrysler's TC. The body was close to, but discretely different from, the Lebaron.

I mostly agree with your picks (TC/GTC included), with a few exceptions. The Allante was a market failure, but a good Caddy (especially compared to the domestics of the day). Your rental 1.0 L Swift clearly was a dud. I just have too many fond memories of my friend's Chevy equivalent, which ran well and actually handled fairly decently - hell it weighed like nothing (which also made it fun to pick up and carry onto the sidewalk for a prank with a couple of other friends). Also, any such list should include the Gremlin, Mustang II (grabs anti-flame gear), and Pontiac LeMans.

Yea I'm talking about the GTC. The Allante was crap. My cousin worked at Bayview Cadillac locally so I know just how bad they were.

Also like I mentioned above the other lists had the Gremlin, Pacer, Yugo, etc.

VibrantRedGT said:

We had one (a 1988 Toronado) and it wasn't bad at all. Why would it be considered horrible? Quality issues? Just curious.
It ran pretty damned good with the N/A 3.8 it came with.

Hahaha--old Yugo joke: Why do Yugos have defrosters on the rear window? To keep your buddies' hands warm when pushing it.

The reason I picked the Trofeo is I worked at Oldsmobile, Buick and Chevy back in the late 80's early 90's. I had to wrench on these cars. I use to replace 2-3 digital dashes a week in the Trofeo. The 3.8L motor wasn't that bad. That was GM's V-6 of choice back then. GM got to electronically savy with the Allante, Trofeo, Reatta and it showed at the dealership. Don't get me started on the Reatta. I still have scars from a few of them.

VibrantRedGT said:
The reason I picked the Trofeo is I worked at Oldsmobile, Buick and Chevy back in the late 80's early 90's. I had to wrench on these cars. I use to replace 2-3 digital dashes a week in the Trofeo. The 3.8L motor wasn't that bad. That was GM's V-6 of choice back then. GM got to electronically savy with the Allante, Trofeo, Reatta and it showed at the dealership. Don't get me started on the Reatta. I still have scars from a few of them.

:lol:
Ouch, that sucks!

Ahh, back when digital was the craze.... We never had a single problem with ours, though.

Sorry if I'm OT.