codemonkey Hungrymonkey's helper monkey Nov 4, 2004 538 0 16 Wilsonville, OR May 21, 2005 #1 May 21, 2005 #1 Now this is pretty cool, some tractors drifting on an icy lake: http://www.planetvids.com/html/Tractor-Drifting.html
Now this is pretty cool, some tractors drifting on an icy lake: http://www.planetvids.com/html/Tractor-Drifting.html
SMOKEDYA 20+ Year Stangneter Jul 13, 2003 3,637 8 79 Tucson AZ May 21, 2005 #2 May 21, 2005 #2 if this works check this one out http://www.planetvids.com/html/Corey-Martinez-BMX.html peace john
WashingtonStang Founding Member Aug 8, 2002 1,041 0 0 Renton, WA May 22, 2005 #3 May 22, 2005 #3 those are great, I am liking this one though LOL!! http://www.planetvids.com/html/Urban-Dukes-of-Hazard.html
those are great, I am liking this one though LOL!! http://www.planetvids.com/html/Urban-Dukes-of-Hazard.html
WashingtonStang Founding Member Aug 8, 2002 1,041 0 0 Renton, WA May 22, 2005 #4 May 22, 2005 #4 WashingtonStang said: those are great, I am liking this one though LOL!! http://www.planetvids.com/html/Urban-Dukes-of-Hazard.html Click to expand... And this one, how the hell is even possible to fly like this lol: http://www.planetvids.com/html/Dragonfly-Model-Helicopter.html
WashingtonStang said: those are great, I am liking this one though LOL!! http://www.planetvids.com/html/Urban-Dukes-of-Hazard.html Click to expand... And this one, how the hell is even possible to fly like this lol: http://www.planetvids.com/html/Dragonfly-Model-Helicopter.html