• Off-Topic Hangout

Trans-Gender = Trans Race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 38176
  • Start date Start date May 2, 2023
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Next
1 of 4 Next Last
D

Deleted member 38176

May 2, 2023
#1
  • May 2, 2023
  • #1
This has been on my mind lately, mostly due to the recent explosion of the trans gender agenda of today.

So, if indivuals can now apparently assign their own gender regardless of simple biology.......what exactly keeps someone from "assigning" their own race (also regardless of simple biology)?

Could this be the next abomination to todays society?

W T F has happened to our social construct????? Im so goddamned disgusted
 
Reactions: optionizerSS

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
May 3, 2023
#2
  • May 3, 2023
  • #2
On a related note, if a man acts and dresses like a woman, shouldn't that be called a transgender MAN?!
Hey, is this where "white latino" fits in? That one never made sense, either.
 

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
Mod Dude
Dec 6, 2005
6,532
5,532
194
Corn County USA
May 4, 2023
#3
  • May 4, 2023
  • #3
Funny you bring that up - just yesterday I saw a video on YouTube where a guy goes around UCLA asking people the same basic question.

 

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
May 4, 2023
#4
  • May 4, 2023
  • #4
Why not just go full r*tard and become trans-species? One better yet... trans-Kingdom and become your favorite mineral or plant?

Some people would argue "that's just crazy." Well that's my exact point it is crazy, as in 'mental issue'.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,063
10,688
213
polk county florida
May 4, 2023
#5
  • May 4, 2023
  • #5
People like that (trans-gender) are just con artists, they were not very successful in the 'real' world so they found a way to circumvent the system.
Notice the vast majority of them appear more like circus clowns than anything else.
 
Last edited: May 4, 2023
Reactions: Bullitt347

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
Mod Dude
Dec 6, 2005
6,532
5,532
194
Corn County USA
May 4, 2023
#6
  • May 4, 2023
  • #6
Unfortunately the all-inclusive movement is an effort to normalize mental illness and is the byproduct of participation trophies....
 
Reactions: Bullitt347
D

Deleted member 38176

May 4, 2023
#7
  • May 4, 2023
  • #7
LILCBRA said:
Funny you bring that up - just yesterday I saw a video on YouTube where a guy goes around UCLA asking people the same basic question.

Click to expand...

LOL!!!!! Those are my thoughts exactly! No one could answer the question! I especially love the young black girl contradicting herself. We're doomed
 

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,627
234
Box behind Walmart
May 5, 2023
#8
  • May 5, 2023
  • #8
 
D

Deleted member 38176

May 6, 2023
#9
  • May 6, 2023
  • #9
Noobz347 said:
Click to expand...


 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
May 6, 2023
#10
  • May 6, 2023
  • #10
I don't care myself. If you want to identify as a horse well giddy up, bi@#h
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,343
18,073
224
Massachusetts
May 19, 2023
#11
  • May 19, 2023
  • #11
 
Reactions: Ronin38

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
May 26, 2023
#12
  • May 26, 2023
  • #12
COramprat said:
I don't care myself. If you want to identify as a horse well giddy up, bi@#h
Click to expand...
Ok….. you want to identify as a horse……So then, should the world around you change because you “identify” as something you are obviously not?
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
May 28, 2023
#13
  • May 28, 2023
  • #13
Rdub6 said:
Ok….. you want to identify as a horse……So then, should the world around you change because you “identify” as something you are obviously not?
Click to expand...
I don't see where they are asking for the world to change around them. They just want acceptance to do their thing.
 

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
3,962
2,943
153
Long Island, NY
May 28, 2023
#14
  • May 28, 2023
  • #14
COramprat said:
I don't see where they are asking for the world to change around them. They just want acceptance to do their thing.
Click to expand...
You don’t see? Then open your eyes!!
Acceptance? That’s funny. Acceptance is preached, but somehow, they have a difficult time “accepting” the fact that some people don’t agree with them.
 
Reactions: Ronin38

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
May 29, 2023
#15
  • May 29, 2023
  • #15
Yes, the Liberals are all about "acceptance" unless you disagree with them.
 

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
Mod Dude
Dec 6, 2005
6,532
5,532
194
Corn County USA
May 29, 2023
#16
  • May 29, 2023
  • #16
COramprat said:
I don't see where they are asking for the world to change around them. They just want acceptance to do their thing.
Click to expand...

I think that many are confusing acceptance with validation, especially in the trans-gender circle. I'll accept that they're homosexual, bisexual, or mentally ill - but their claim of being the opposite gender is invalid until they make the decision to actually make that change. And their claims of the "they/them" pronouns are just as oppressive as they claim as they're being oppressed. There's only one group that can truly claim those pronouns (hermaphrodites) and most, if not all, "transgender" people don't qualify. So they are indeed asking the world around them to change, which in my opinion is another mental issue called narcissistic personality disorder.
 
Reactions: rednotch

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,418
21,627
234
Box behind Walmart
May 29, 2023
#17
  • May 29, 2023
  • #17
The part that gets me is the crowd that believes that you should just [automagically know] whatever their flavored bull of the day is.

If you've never seen one of these people completely freak out in public because somebody mistakenly referred to an obvious man as, "Sir" then you truly are doing your damndest to ignore it.
 
Reactions: rednotch

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
May 29, 2023
#18
  • May 29, 2023
  • #18
Anymore I just leave off any "pronouns" or "labels." Just a generic, "Can I help you?" or "How are you?" and just leave it at that.
 

rednotch

I'd like to remain having one chocolate starfish
Founding Member
Aug 14, 2000
1,450
675
143
south jersey
May 29, 2023
#19
  • May 29, 2023
  • #19
I'll be the ******* and just start calling everyone Pat.







 
Reactions: General karthief

Ronin38

Blow all the things!
15 Year Member
Dec 18, 2010
7,235
4,396
224
Dayton, OH
May 29, 2023
#20
  • May 29, 2023
  • #20
I get the "Pat" joke, but there are several other names commonly used for both male and female (spelling may be different): Pat, Tracy and Shannon would work, and even Jayne. (#Firefly!)
 
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Next
1 of 4 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
  • Locked
SOLD 2000 Ford Mustang Gt Nasa Cmc Racer Or Hpde
  • SPEED DETAILS
  • May 17, 2016
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
5K
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) May 17, 2016
SPEED DETAILS
S
Timing Cover/harmonic Balancer Removal And Replacement
  • jrichker
  • May 28, 2017
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
16K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 6, 2024
Noobz347
My Turbo Education:
  • CarMichael Angelo
  • Nov 7, 2013
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
45
Views
8K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Nov 14, 2013
f8tlfiveo
  • Poll Poll
5.4l Dohc Swap
  • TeamCaffeineGT
  • Aug 26, 2014
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
28
Views
51K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Nov 1, 2021
TeamCaffeineGT
How Would You Rate Your Mustang Experience?
  • CarMichael Angelo
  • May 11, 2012
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
33
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 16, 2012
Treachery
T
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Off-Topic Hangout
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?