• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Tuning Help!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jly154
  • Start date Start date Feb 22, 2017

Jly154

Member
Nov 29, 2015
33
0
6
Nebraska
Feb 22, 2017
#1
  • Feb 22, 2017
  • #1
Hey guys got a 94 5.0 gt40x heads e303 cam gt40 intake stock 19lb injectors. Can anybody on here help me with a base tune ore even if someone on here has a similar setup or give me direction on where to go to get a base tune I could sure use some help as I'm brand new to tuning. I'm using the moates quarterhorse any help at all is appreciated
 

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
10 Year Member
Apr 6, 2011
10,733
6,716
214
Hillsborough county
Feb 22, 2017
#2
  • Feb 22, 2017
  • #2
@Decipha can help


Or Contact. dirtydirtyracing.com
 

Jly154

Member
Nov 29, 2015
33
0
6
Nebraska
Feb 23, 2017
#3
  • Feb 23, 2017
  • #3
a91what said:
@Decipha can help


Or Contact. dirtydirtyracing.com
Click to expand...
I'll have to check em out thanks man
 

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
10 Year Member
Apr 6, 2011
10,733
6,716
214
Hillsborough county
Feb 23, 2017
#4
  • Feb 23, 2017
  • #4
I am a megasquirt guy, I run the megasquirt help thread here. However I haven't done much with the 94eec. Good luck keep us posted.
 

Jly154

Member
Nov 29, 2015
33
0
6
Nebraska
Feb 23, 2017
#5
  • Feb 23, 2017
  • #5
Will do! I can't do a whole lot right now sense I haven't gotten my wideband yet and we just got a bunch of snow dumped on us
 

Jly154

Member
Nov 29, 2015
33
0
6
Nebraska
Feb 23, 2017
#6
  • Feb 23, 2017
  • #6
Will do! I can't do a whole lot right now sense I haven't gotten my wideband yet and we just got a bunch of snow dumped on us
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
Microsquirt tune for stroked 351W in a foxbody
  • roldy
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
6
Views
239
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 11, 2026
roldy
R
1
Crank no start on a turbo and cammed pushrod 5.0
  • 1630stri
  • Sep 2, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
2
Views
138
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 16, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Tunerstudio help / services
  • Kabuki_notch
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
2
Views
339
Digital Self-tuning Forum May 2, 2026
Mustang5L5
W
Megasquirt base tune for 94 5.0
  • wrx757
  • Mar 6, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
289
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 6, 2026
wrx757
W
A
Help ID - Turbo GT, SVO differences
  • aldoelmalo
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
158
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 2, 2026
aldoelmalo
A
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?