Tweecer Rt Tuner Anbody Still Use Them?

Rob K.

Dec 11, 2016
I recently purchased a 89 Lx hatch 5.0 and it has a tweecer rt tuner with data logging capability. im told this system is older and somewhat hard to work with im wondering if its worth keeping in there and finding someone to work with it. or should I just swap it out for a more modern setup? I am just looking to do a few things on the intake side and would need to retune like intake manifold, throttle body, injectors, and maf.
any help is appreciated.

thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I recently purchased a 89 Lx hatch 5.0 and it has a tweecer rt tuner with data logging capability. im told this system is older and somewhat hard to work with im wondering if its worth keeping in there and finding someone to work with it. or should I just swap it out for a more modern setup? I am just looking to do a few things on the intake side and would need to retune like intake manifold, throttle body, injectors, and maf.
any help is appreciated.

thanks,
Rob
This site should be your friend! I have a QuarterHorse and you used to be able to download templates, but I dont see that anymore? Templates are tunes that are created already and they had a few different, like the fan controller coming on at a higher temp and something about the spark table? It got confusing for me. MAF curves etc...