TWO TONE PAINT COMBINATION QUESTION...

• Sponsors (?)

Ive never seen a black and silver two tone from factory.. Got any pics? Not saying they didn't make them because I don't know for sure, but i've never seen one on here or in person :shrug:
IMG_3435.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3435.JPG
    IMG_3435.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 1,232
My best friend in highschool had an 89 that was a black and silver two tone. It had the red pin stripe that ran around the upper portion of the ground effects and the bumper covers. Aside from the red pinstripe, I always loved that color combo...but you rarely see one. The one pictured above looks awsome with the GT bullit wheels.

My best friend in highschool had an 89 that was a black and silver two tone. It had the red pin stripe that ran around the upper portion of the ground effects and the bumper covers. Aside from the red pinstripe, I always loved that color combo...but you rarely see one....
FYI, the "pin stripe" was slightly under 1" wide & only came in orange for all color combos. When I tried to remove mine, it would not come off the doors because the color was molded in, it was not a decal like the rest of the body. This forced me to add a new strip, rather than no stripe at all. My car is still original paint & I am the original owner.