ULTIMATE MUSTANG & FORD RALLY

blown04snake

Jul 26, 2004
Newberg, OR
There are two events I would like to bring to your attention and invite you to. The first is the Ultimate Mustang & Ford Rally put on by Landmark Ford on Saturday, Aug 18th. Those of you who participated in last years rally know how much fun it was. We start at Landmark Ford in the morning and they provide donuts, muffins, coffee and juice and then we go on a speed controlled rally (route determined when you leave) and end up at Newberg Ford where they will provide hamburgers & hot dogs and refreshments. They will have door prizes and prizes for winners of the first leg of the rally. Then we depart for the second leg of the rally (again a secret route) and end up again at Landmark Ford where they will have more refreshments, more prizes for the second leg of the rally and more door prizes. The best part of it is that it is FREE. let me say it again. It is FREE. Tell all of your mustang friends and Ford friends to come join us for a fun filled saturday.

http://www.mustang-club.com/Flyers/UltimateMustang&FordRally2007.pdf

The next event is on Sunday Aug 19th and that is the 10th Annual Ford Fever classic All Ford Drags at Woodburn Dragstrip. Bring your Mustang or Ford and show us what it can do. Come join us for two fun filled days Aug 18th & 19th .

• Sponsors (?)

There are two events I would like to bring to your attention and invite you to. The first is the Ultimate Mustang & Ford Rally put on by Landmark Ford on Saturday, Aug 18th. Those of you who participated in last years rally know how much fun it was. We start at Landmark Ford in the morning and they provide donuts, muffins, coffee and juice and then we go on a speed controlled rally (route determined when you leave) and end up at Newberg Ford where they will provide hamburgers & hot dogs and refreshments. They will have door prizes and prizes for winners of the first leg of the rally. Then we depart for the second leg of the rally (again a secret route) and end up again at Landmark Ford where they will have more refreshments, more prizes for the second leg of the rally and more door prizes. The best part of it is that it is FREE. let me say it again. It is FREE. Tell all of your mustang friends and Ford friends to come join us for a fun filled saturday.

http://www.mustang-club.com/Flyers/UltimateMustang&FordRally2007.pdf

The next event is on Sunday Aug 19th and that is the 10th Annual Ford Fever classic All Ford Drags at Woodburn Dragstrip. Bring your Mustang or Ford and show us what it can do. Come join us for two fun filled days Aug 18th & 19th .

Both sound like fun! You gonna bring your 04 and show us what you can do Dave?

Wish I could but the car wont be done by then :bang:

Copy of IMG_0060.JPG

Lost control at Pacific Raceway road course and slid in to a hillside. Too much boost (thanks to KKP, dynoed at 497 hp and 478 torque), too much adrenaline and not enough traction or experience with that much boost. :bang:

Lost control at Pacific Raceway road course and slid in to a hillside. Too much boost (thanks to KKP, dynoed at 497 hp and 478 torque), too much adrenaline and not enough traction or experience with that much boost. :bang:

Oh buddy, that sucks! Live and learn right!? Just glad your ok and the car was not totalled!

Got a call from Landmark Ford and they are trying to get an idea how many people are going to show up. If you are coming, take the time, print out the flyer and mail or fax it to them so they can figure out how much food to cook and how many door prizes to round up. Hope to see you there. Remember, its free.

Yes - you will be given step by step instructions and there will be questions along the way to answer and whoever answers the most questions correctly and follows the speed limit the closest is the winner. They give out prizes for the first 4 or 5 finishers. Its a blast.