Update on my buddies Supra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
Disclaimer: This is not about a MUSTANG, if you don't like Supras, keep it to yourself and just leave the thread.

oops, this was supposed to be in 5.0 talk(some of the guys were interested in the car)

Now that that is out of the way, tint was put on at 20% all the way around and a strip on the windshield, blacked out the inside of the headlights and wetsanded the headlights w/2000 grit inside and out(anyone with yellowing lights I highly suggest doing this, we baked the lights in the oven for 8 min @ 250 to soften the glue and split the light), and he is now considering doing a full TT engine swap including the 6 spd they come with instead of just a single turbo on his currently NA 5 spd car, pics coming soon.

For the important stuff: He ordered Megan Racing coilovers for all 4 corners. It only took us a short morning to do it all, much easier than conventional springs. They are fully adjustable with 32 different settings for dampening. We put it right in between at 16, which is recommended for street/mtn driving. All I can say is HOLY ****!!!( I was actually screaming it when we were carving corners on the test run) If Supras handle excellent to begin with I can imagine this thing handling right up there with a damn ferrari(maybe an exaggeration, only a small one). It is now completely flat through 90* sharp corners, even at 60+ and we tried it! We're making a vid of it on Monday so stay tuned.

• Sponsors (?)

Lol I put the disclaimer b/c the last time I posted stuff about his car in 5.0talk the thread turned into a 5 page battle of why imports/ supras suck in general, half the ppl saying the stuff would get raped by his non turbo car, let alone a TT or single:jaw:

CopyofP1010594.jpg

<

supra002.jpg

Right, not everyone can have ****box notch with many colored panels. Supra owners don't know what their missing.

:rolleyes:

first of all its a joke between me and john. ive never bad mouthed your car so why do the same to mine. i just cant afford to make it nice because i have a real life i dont live at home with mommy and daddy.

just because you have a nice car that does not meen you are better than anyone. you always think you are so well educated and think you are too good for anyone on here well i got news for ya bud....the only way you could even afford to do that to that car is because you have a half ass education and a mediocre job as an architect (which im sceptical on) and live at home with mommy and daddy.

if i could live at home with my parents and spend all my money on my car it would be (IMO) a hell of alot nicer and faster than yours and then, maybe, just maybe i could feel like im better than everyone too. but ive never had that luxury.

you always put ryan (and alot of other members) down and to me that is showing more disrespect than him saying take it to pm's. (the thread you made about turbo fox)

you are the complete definition of a DOUCHE, and i hope you add me to your little ignore list. and i agree with ryan take it to PM's. what if turbofox didnt even want anyone to know he was getting a car..well you bombed him out.

that is just one of the many cases where you showed your true colors (rainbow). and as far as your other thread you can suck it.. cops just dont run up and choke slam beotches for no reason. im sure you provoked him somehow. serves you right.

cliff notes in case ya didnt read:

25thmustang is a prick/spoiled mommies boy/ ETC...
Thinks he is better than everyone cause he has a half way decent fox
Thinks EVERYTHING he says and does is supperior to anyone else

send that to the moderators
thefinger.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.