UTI

• Sponsors (?)

i was supposed to start last april but then i lost my licence. and lunfortunately realized that i dont want to have my arm reaching down the back of some crappy car all day for the rest of my life. but im still going to use it as a fall back thing. hopefully i should be starting an electrician apprenticeship here pretty soon. my buddie jason graduated from the avondale campus and was working on firetrucks starting at $15 per hour and liked it until he got picky and ended up quitting. i say go for it man!

im at the mooresville nc campus right now. its actually Nascar Technical Institute...but the core side is the same everywhere. i love it, you really get out of it what you put into it. i graduate in april and ive got all 8 ASE's and i worked hard for them. i didnt just study and pass the test, i actually worked on the stuff at work and learned. good luck to ya man.

i dont want to have my arm reaching down the back of some crappy car all day for the rest of my life.

As opposed to laying in someones muddy craw space wiring their house? I used to be an electricians apprentice. Never again. Wiring new houses was alright, but adding stuff to existing houses and wiring steel buildings sucked so much ass.

HAHA. funny guys... I don't neccesarily want to be a mechanic, something along the lines of having a shop for restoring classic mustangs and hopping up the late model stangs. and thanks for the support, it should be a ton of fun and great learning experience.

i go to UTI in Mass. now. Ive been here for almost 7 months and id have to agree with dragnazz you definetly get what you put into it. it's not an easy school you have to work hard. the only thing i dont like about it is it really dealership oriented. IMO if you want to get into restoration look into Wyotech

As opposed to laying in someones muddy craw space wiring their house? I used to be an electricians apprentice. Never again. Wiring new houses was alright, but adding stuff to existing houses and wiring steel buildings sucked so much ass.

well another part of it was that i didn't want to turn my hobby into my career and possibly ruining it, however like i said, if it doesn't work out i'll probably end up doing that or joining the navy for welding ( i already have a few welding certs)