Vacuum Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Is this a 'technical ' question?
Or is this a 'test' question?
If this is a vacuum that is used to clean the carpet you should check your filter, if talking about engine vacuum there can be a few reasons, idle too low, timing retarded, vacuum leak or the engine is just worn out. If you are 'living in a vacuum' and it's low I don't know what to tell you.
I'll venture a guess, based on the website you posted this vague question on, I would say you have a broken vacuum line or a gasket leak in the intake system between the throttle body and the heads, that is, if the engine is fuel injected, like I said, kinda vague.

Maybe a vague vacuum,or a vag vac. What do you consider low? Too low power brakes become manual brakes.vacuum leaks Suck!

Is this a 'technical ' question?
Or is this a 'test' question?
If this is a vacuum that is used to clean the carpet you should check your filter, if talking about engine vacuum there can be a few reasons, idle too low, timing retarded, vacuum leak or the engine is just worn out. If you are 'living in a vacuum' and it's low I don't know what to tell you.
I'll venture a guess, based on the website you posted this vague question on, I would say you have a broken vacuum line or a gasket leak in the intake system between the throttle body and the heads, that is, if the engine is fuel injected, like I said, kinda vague.
Sorry yeah the vacuum in the engine is really low.

Status
Not open for further replies.